EA Forums - Banner

Survey: How many emblems do you guys have so far? Are you enjoying the event?

Replies

  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2014
    Just got the money pool- love the animation :)
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    madfish86 wrote:
    Just hit 18,000 this morning and got Wiggum and Disco Stu skins. Very excited for the next three milestones which contain, to me, the three most coveted prizes.



    Hey madfish,

    stop slacking and get Tappin I broke19000 this morning ;)

    Yeah, I'm too lazy to go lodge hunting. I just tap whatever's there and move on plus I only keep around 50 neighbors.
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    Just reached 14000, it's a little low but keep in mind that i have a life...

    I just got the stone prize but keep in mind I'm a severely disabled vet with no life at all, except endless and horrifying medical appts. But playing games helps to keep my mind off the fact that some people have wonderful lives and I'm not one of them.

    Thanks for reminding me pal. :twisted: :mrgreen::lol: 8)




  • marpr91
    35 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm around 11,000 but I don't know how to get any more. I did all the Main quests, missed only a few of number 1's task, visit my neighbors and tap the houses when they visit.
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited June 2014
    marpr91 wrote:
    I'm around 11,000 but I don't know how to get any more. I did all the Main quests, missed only a few of number 1's task, visit my neighbors and tap the houses when they visit.

    You are doing great. The little chart thing (in sticky at top) says you only need 11,250 as of last night and the hot to complete it all post says you need only 11,700 by tonight. If you started a little slow, you have to play catch for the first few days. Only people using donuts got any emblems on the first day, I certainly didn't. Stay calm and tap on. If you are at 11,000, odds are good you can do it. If you don't, the last prize is all you will miss. I don't think it is the best prize.

    If you keep falling behind, look to your friend list. Clean out the dead wood, anyone gone for weeks. I usually delete at 3 or 4 weeks, 6 weeks if their town is adorable, 1 week if their town is hard to find things in. Make new friends and tap, tap, tap.

    Have fun and enjoy. I think this is a great event :)
  • marpr91
    35 posts
    edited June 2014
    FarmerCyn wrote:
    marpr91 wrote:
    I'm around 11,000 but I don't know how to get any more. I did all the Main quests, missed only a few of number 1's task, visit my neighbors and tap the houses when they visit.

    You are doing great. The little chart thing (in sticky at top) says you only need 11,250 as of last night and the hot to complete it all post says you need only 11,700 by tonight. If you started a little slow, you have to play catch for the first few days. Only people using donuts got any emblems on the first day, I certainly didn't. Stay calm and tap on. If you are at 11,000, odds are good you can do it. If you don't, the last prize is all you will miss. I don't think it is the best prize.

    If you keep falling behind, look to your friend list. Clean out the dead wood, anyone gone for weeks. I usually delete at 3 or 4 weeks, 6 weeks if their town is adorable, 1 week if their town is hard to find things in. Make new friends and tap, tap, tap.

    Have fun and enjoy. I think this is a great event :)

    You sir are a saint. My all your tappings be forever fortunate.
  • 3SS83
    108 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have 13491 at this moment in time. I still have to do neighbours today but I know that wont get me enough for the next prize. Have to wait until tomorrow. Also finally saved enough for the daycare centre which will be finished tomorrow too :)
  • lauraparr82
    178 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    As of right now I have 19,860. I used donuts to speed up the quests on the first day but haven't used any since.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm enjoying this update loads! Just amazing but I am torn between my summer and game play. In my main town I'm at just under 10000, in my second town just under 9000,! This is prob my favoritiest updated yet!

    Edit: I don't use donuts in second town unless there the free ones, my first town only purchased the premium items no speeding up in either town.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    Just hit 18,000 this morning and got Wiggum and Disco Stu skins. Very excited for the next three milestones which contain, to me, the three most coveted prizes.

    Just got Wiggium and Disco' stu's skins. ATM around 18,380.
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm at 20,655.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm at 23,500 and on the long climb to the 28,000 skins.
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    Just reached 14000, it's a little low but keep in mind that i have a life...

    I just got the stone prize but keep in mind I'm a severely disabled vet with no life at all, except endless and horrifying medical appts. But playing games helps to keep my mind off the fact that some people have wonderful lives and I'm not one of them.

    Thanks for reminding me pal. :twisted: :mrgreen::lol: 8)




    Thank you for your service! I like being free!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    As of 6/13 I'm at 20,600 ish.
    Loving this event, and working hard at it. :)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Just passed 25,250...With luck next prize is earned sometime Sunday morning/early afternoon.
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    chris6271 wrote:
    Currently 27588 emblems. Today I will get the three skins. :D


    how on earth are you at 27,000 I'm at 20,000 I haven't missed a day I haven't missed a challenge I've done everything I visited all of my friends and you like seven thousand more than me how is it even possible it cant just be from your second pyramid. I mean I know that you bought your pyramid at the start of the event and I couldn't get my pyramid until payday. but I just don't see how two of them to give you seven thousand more emblems.


    I think I need to start deleting people off my friends list don't even visit me.

    I guess I need to start a spreadsheet and find out who visits me and who doesn't visit me
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    Just reached 14000, it's a little low but keep in mind that i have a life...

    I just got the stone prize but keep in mind I'm a severely disabled vet with no life at all, except endless and horrifying medical appts. But playing games helps to keep my mind off the fact that some people have wonderful lives and I'm not one of them.

    Thanks for reminding me pal. :twisted: :mrgreen::lol: 8)




    thank you for your service and your sacrifice I am a veteran aswell, thank you again
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    @ shafanator108 and Snakeyees, Thanks

    And Snakeyees thank you for your service too.

    Frankly, games like TSTO, FG:TQFS, Boom Beach etc have kept me relatively sane.

    Of course some more frickin land would help too. Rearranging my town out of necessity rather than desire is a *.

    Oh and Snakeyees, if you still need a reliable tapper just shoot me a request. I tap ever neighbor every day regardless. It's just the right thing to do.

    8) 8) 8) 8)


    Edit~ daily visits only during events. Hit and miss otherwise.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • cobrastang69
    168 posts
    edited June 2014
    Miss a few days of this event and I am only at 10367. I am doing horrible.
  • da_caveman
    169 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:

    I think I need to start deleting people off my friends list don't even visit me.

    I guess I need to start a spreadsheet and find out who visits me and who doesn't visit me

    I think this is a good plan, starting a document with who visits and who doesn't.
    I'm starting one now.

    I'm currently at 17644 emblems, but I have only 30 friends in my friendlist. If I have more I would simply not have the time to visit them all. 30 is enough for people with less time to play the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.