EA Forums - Banner

Stonecutters Numbers Significance?

Replies

• Twelphe
    13 posts
    edited June 2014
    88young_r wrote:
    I thought Dr. Hibbert's was a subtle black joke. What color is a #2 when you go to the bathroom?

LOL! That what I was thinking!!!!
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    many obscure references here's one

it could be Scotland's William MacRae who died in 1985 was a leading figure in the Scottish National Party
  • 4tee3
    141 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Number 2 could refer to a weird object called the Hilbert curve which despite being a curve will cover an entire area of a plane and so has a dimension of 2.
    Number 5 for Jasper could be a reference to the a work by Jasper Jones who guest stars in "Mom and Pop Art."
    Both a little tenuous.
  • lizlemon26
    36 posts
    edited June 2014
    #2 should be pretty obvious. It's a **** joke and it's given to Dr Hibbert.

I totally agree.
    #2= poop

Only a doctor gives a poop about poop!

• 08cgfi
    31 posts
    edited June 2014
    Awesome topic! I never thought about these numbers.

About #111 - grampa, 111 always reminds me of LOTR - Bilbo Baggin's age.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2014
    I seen this posted elsewhere and I think they're onto something.

#600 - Skinner - 600 was a school in Rikers Island (New York) for troubled youth. If my memory serves me, Skinner was a troubled youth from New York.

I thought skinner was New Orleans? I could be wrong

Love this thread tho :) never really thought of why they were given their numbers, wiggum bein #50 aka 5.0 cracked me up :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lyndon928
    44 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    I want to know who is between Lenny and Carl?
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    lyndon928 wrote:
    I want to know who is between Lenny and Carl?

I think that was Herman
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    This is a genius post!
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    soo many good concepts here, some very sound, some very out there, but still awesome! =D
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Seems legit! :-D
  • 4junk3000
    5947 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Surprised no one mentioned the origin of the joke, which i had always assumed was a reference to Patrick Stewart's STTNG role.

"Make it so, number one!"
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited June 2014
    If otto joined #420?
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Wonder if he's number four, (very inauspicious in Chinese) z777GUTt.jpg

lqaU32V.png

Would be a great addition in Halloween
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Twelphe wrote:
    88young_r wrote:
    I thought Dr. Hibbert's was a subtle black joke. What color is a #2 when you go to the bathroom?

Wow. So this seemingly went past the mods? Disgraceful racism on display. Please amend ASAP.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Twelphe wrote:
    88young_r wrote:

Wow. So this seemingly went past the mods? Disgraceful racism on display. Please amend ASAP.

Yeah that is definitely not the reason why. It's pure racism. Unnecessary.
  • danr1986
    26 posts
    edited June 2014
    Hold on liberal police. This is not racism. Everyone is so quick to pull the racism card when it is clearly not justified.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    danr1986 wrote:
    Hold on liberal police. This is not racism. Everyone is so quick to pull the racism card when it is clearly not justified.

Excuse me, but I never accuse people of racism. These people are saying that hibbert is #2 because poo is dark. You're saying that isn't offensive?
  • danr1986
    26 posts
    edited June 2014
    Not offensive. Is a banana yellow? Are saltine crackers white? It's only offensive to those who choose to live in this politically correct world where we are too afraid we might hurt someone's feelings. Also I'm pretty sure you said its pure racism. One can only imply that you feel the person is exercising racism through there comment.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    danr1986 wrote:
    Not offensive. Is a banana yellow? Are saltine crackers white? It's only offensive to those who choose to live in this politically correct world where we are too afraid we might hurt someone's feelings. Also I'm pretty sure you said its pure racism. One can only imply that you feel the person is exercising racism through there comment.

Instead of assuming what kind of person I am, maybe you should pm me and not argue with me here. However, make sure you spell correctly and use the right words because I hate bad spelling. Yes, I'm a grammar freak. I admit it. Finally, bananas and crackers aren't people.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.