EA Forums - Banner

How much money do you make daily?

I don't even pay attention to money anymore. I have over $17,000,000. I can't buy more land. I'm running out of space. It is donuts I want, and haven't gotten any for visiting neighbors town for days.

Replies

• amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    I don't even pay attention to money anymore. I have over $17,000,000. I can't buy more land. I'm running out of space. It is donuts I want, and haven't gotten any for visiting neighbors town for days.

If you need donuts, buy and then sell bloodmobiles. You'll go thru levels really quick. And you've got a bunch of money so you can probably get around a dozen donuts.
  • cobrastang69
    168 posts
    edited June 2014
    Over 9000!!! But really about 50,000 a day. 95% freemium.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    $90,000-$120,000 depending on how long Number 1's tasks are(I send everyone just in case), from buildings, normal tasks, and visiting all 100 neighbors.
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I agree with above statements. I make more money in a day than I know what to do with. Wish that was true in real life.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm over 22 milion, so dont know how mutch daily, dont care to. :mrgreen:
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I've been paying more attention lately, and I think I make roughly $150,000-$175,000 a day. Mostly freemium player.
  • fabiotatsuo
    58 posts
    edited June 2014
    I make around 200.000 daily playing twice a day, characters doing 12hs job.

This month, with Stonnecutters event making less.

I'm over 22 milion, so dont know how mutch daily, dont care to. :mrgreen:

You can make another complete Springfield or two :D
  • blackgryphon9999
    687 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm sitting on $61M+, so I really don't pay too much attention to how much money there is. However, since Stonecutters started, I've been putting characters on shorter tasks and seem to be making a whole lot more than when I use the 24 hour tasks. Maybe $750,000 a day?
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Im not "collecting" money for the duration of the stonecutters. Im leaving it for neighbours to collect, and I have a decent balance already. I dont put characters on tasks during day, in readyness for No1s tasks and parchment task.
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited June 2014
    even if i cared... how the hell do u calculate your daily income?
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Not enough. I don't think I even get $100,000 a day.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I lost track of that a while ago. Probably over $120k. Though since this event started it's been a little less, but that's fine because I'm in no shortage of money anyways. :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm sitting on $61M+, so I really don't pay too much attention to how much money there is. However, since Stonecutters started, I've been putting characters on shorter tasks and seem to be making a whole lot more than when I use the 24 hour tasks. Maybe $750,000 a day?
    How do you figure you make 750k a day with 24hr tasks? Do you house farm? :?
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • inusiax
    103 posts
    edited June 2014
    fudgeo9 wrote:
    Im not "collecting" money for the duration of the stonecutters. Im leaving it for neighbours to collect, and I have a decent balance already. I dont put characters on tasks during day, in readyness for No1s tasks and parchment task.

During the event neighboors don't collect money from your buildings. They can spy on everything, no matter if it has money to collect or no.

I'm level 28, making about $100,000 a day. Mostly freemium.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.