EA Forums - Banner

How do you talk to a cute girl in class that you've never talked to before?

2Next

Replies

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    I'm so glad I met my fiance when I was 16/17 and never had to deal with the whole "dating" thing :lol:

Wow 1st love? thats impressive you too are still going strong :) Congrats :thumbup:

Yep and I knew within hours that this was it, quite lucky I guess! :D8)
  • emymarek721
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    ask her the following question:

if I were to ask you out, would the answer be the same as the answer to this question, yes or no? :shock:

That....that's diabolical!
    It hasnt failed me yet :shock: (0 for 0) 8)

seriously? that pick-up line sounds confusing as hell. what's your delivery?

EDIT: Oh, you'e 0/0 with that line. Nevermind.

:lol:

Just remember, the worst thing is regret. If you're attracted to her, give it a shot! A friendly hello, ask her name, give her yours. Nothing cheesy, please. It never works. (Well, rarely.) And don't let the opportunity pass you by. If you believe she's worth it, then go for it! Because the would-a, could-a, should-a really sucks.

No regrets! :)
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    You may need a wingman:
    ZoJYVim.png?1
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • emymarek721
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Hmmm... Khodro was curious about talking to a cute girl in class. Is this high school, or college? That would make the difference between a Hot Toddy or a Hot Chocolate... two TOTALLY different kinds of wingmen. :wink:
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited June 2014
    Say this: Did you fart? Because you just blew me away. :lol:
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Time it so you meet at the door together. Obviously, open the door for her. Give her a smile. If she's just cordial, that might say something. If she gives you a smile back, you may just be in business. Relationships/crushes go both ways. She probably already knows if she'd give you a chance.

Open door.
    Smile.
    Wait for response.
  • soullessmama
    238 posts
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    I'm so glad I met my fiance when I was 16/17 and never had to deal with the whole "dating" thing :lol:

Wow 1st love? thats impressive you too are still going strong :) Congrats :thumbup:

Yep and I knew within hours that this was it, quite lucky I guess! :D8)

That is really cool!
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Geez just go up to her and talk to her. Treat her like a human and not a piece of meat or goddess and she'll respect that and talk to you. Have some confidence! With all your posts it seems to me like you're having confidence issues. It's best not to overthink things like this.

No offense but usually 14 year olds have these issues, not 24 year olds. :?
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • Tobewood
    112 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    If TV advertising has taught us anything, a ton of Axe body spray should do it.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Khodro wrote:
    :?:

Brag about your TSTO Springfield and show her pics. Better let, show her your actual town and explain how many hours a week you spend tending to it.
    Guaranteed score...every time. Doesn't matter if you are freemium or premium!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Khodro wrote:

Brag about your TSTO Springfield and show her pics. Better let, show her your actual town and explain how many hours a week you spend tending to it.

Does he also have to casually mention he's a "day one tapper"? :lol::mrgreen:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Khodro wrote:

I have been told not to mention that anymore, but clearly it would be a plus for any woman!
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Geez just go up to her and talk to her. Treat her like a human and not a piece of meat or goddess and she'll respect that and talk to you. Have some confidence! With all your posts it seems to me like you're having confidence issues. It's best not to overthink things like this.

I'm closer to 24 than I am to 14 but I still couldn't go up to a girl and just ask her out. If you ask a girl out without ever speaking to her before, you only want to date her because of how she looks.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The girl you want to date is the one that you have an easy time talking to. Sometimes you just click and it flows like you're old friends.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

I'm closer to 24 than I am to 14 but I still couldn't go up to a girl and just ask her out. If you ask a girl out without ever speaking to her before, you only want to date her because of how she looks.
    What I was referring to when I said 14 is knowing how to approach a situation like that. Most people know what to do and how to do it when it comes to trying to pick up a woman (whether it's for dating or something else). It's kinda sad to see people this out of touch with things like this at that age. Maybe actually talking to girls at younger ages instead of playing games would've helped this person, but what do I know right...

I only say that last part based on a different thread this person had. By the time someone is in their mid 20s, games shouldn't be a focus of a persons life. It appears to me that it is with this person. I could be wrong, but just seeing people like this on a daily basis makes my idea of what kinda person this is clear. Not saying anything is wrong with it, just saying having priorities straight, and having confidence should be a focus.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Khodro wrote:

I have been told not to mention that anymore, but clearly it would be a plus for any woman!

giphy.gif
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Dear God Elian - why did you bump this? It can only lead to more of the same!!! :shock: :lol:
  • kyaray
    875 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    got my hopes up:(
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    Dear God Elian - why did you bump this? It can only lead to more of the same!!! :shock: :lol:

That's why I'm gonna lock it. There's no need to bump an old thread like this one, even if you do have a sweet gif :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!