EA Forums - Banner

Premium rewards

He won't be unlocked in the characters section unless you get the character. The skin should be in your inventory, waiting for him.

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6373 posts Moderator
    edited June 2014
    If you don't have Arnie Pye, then his outfit will go to your inventory & remain there. If you ever decide to buy him, then you will be able to use his Stonecutter outfit skin. Until then, it will be tucked away for you in your storage.

The same applies for any premium character.

Now in the case of Prof Frink. Since his costume can be purchased for 12 donuts, then you can't purchase it at all unless you already have him
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    I love Arnie. One of the coolest characters as far as tasks. I've never understood the people that complain about him being in the way. If you can walk and chew gum at the same time, it shouldn't be an issue.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    They will be in your inventory until you purchase the characters. I have (at the moment) in my inventory the following:

* Plow King Barney
    * Stonecutter Arnie Pye
    * Stonecutter Disco Stu

At some point over the next couple of weeks i will probably have Arnie and Stu, but Barney, i'm sorry EA, but i'm not forking out £14 for 300 donuts that will only get me one decent item...
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6373 posts Moderator
    edited June 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    I love Arnie. One of the coolest characters as far as tasks. I've never understood the people that complain about him being in the way. If you can walk and chew gum at the same time, it shouldn't be an issue.

Arnie Pye is a great character. My only problem with him is the fact that he has no actual spoken dialogue. Only those annoying high pitched laughs & squeals.
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    1VolMan wrote:

its the fact that he is right in the center of the screen and no matter where you scroll you have to watch him go across the screen he moves with you and frankly I don't need a helicopter and A idiot in front of my face when im trying to tap 3 buildings don't get me started about his voice either they should have let us listen to A sound clip of his voice before you bought him.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:

its the fact that he is right in the center of the screen and no matter where you scroll you have to watch him go across the screen he moves with you and frankly I don't need a helicopter and A idiot in front of my face when im trying to tap 3 buildings don't get me started about his voice either they should have let us listen to A sound clip of his voice before you bought him.

I could be wrong cause I dont have him..... but can't you just not send him on his helicopter mission?
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm so pleased now. Cause I would like to get him one day, and having an outfit to go with it will make it even better.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.