EA Forums - Banner

What are you going to do with Satan's Anvil if you get it?

Replies

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    I'm not ven going to try and collect enough emblems for it. The event stops when i get the table.

I really don't understand how people can have over 40.000 emblems at this stage. I'm just getting 25.000 emblems and i'm grinding the event at the maximum. Visiting neighbours every day, the parchment, the story is finished, doing all the daily tasks for number one....

Do people really spen THAT much donuts just to get emblem generating items? Because that is the inly way you can get that much emblems without hacking.

Wow! Check this out.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10114667.page

Freemium player. No donuts spent. On schedule to finish the event with 62,000+ emblems.

• HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited June 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    I'm not ven going to try and collect enough emblems for it. The event stops when i get the table.

I really don't understand how people can have over 40.000 emblems at this stage. I'm just getting 25.000 emblems and i'm grinding the event at the maximum. Visiting neighbours every day, the parchment, the story is finished, doing all the daily tasks for number one....

Do people really spen THAT much donuts just to get emblem generating items? Because that is the inly way you can get that much emblems without hacking.

Absolute rubbish. I'm on 33,500 with two weeks to go. Purchased one pyramid as it looks good and one jewell chest plus the premium stonecutter skins/characters. I'm not grinding otherwise I'd be at 40000 too. As it is I'll have that last prize sometime in the next 24 hours. I'm not grinding so you certainly aren't. Two weeks left, you will make it easily. Take a chill pill.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    I'm just getting 25.000 emblems and i'm grinding the event at the maximum.

Accusations like this are really starting to grind my gears. I've spent a lot of time on this event, and I have a lot of neighbors who visit me every day. Visits I do my best to catch within the first hour. I stay up late to get the tasks started. I spent donuts on one pyramid, and the skins that had a one-time emblem payout, so that boost was minimal.

I do all this because "Homer the Great" is one of the best episodes of all time, and I happen to be on summer vacation. I have 36600 emblems. At least half a dozen people with fewer emblems than me have said it isn't possible without hacking. It's very offensive.

YkNOlwd.jpg

Just really amazing ignorance isn't it! Ignorance in this case of what can really be done with more effort. And instead of trying to remove that ignorance by asking politely how it is possible, they come to absurd conclusions.

What I don't get is why they haven't learned the lesson in life that there are people better at things than they are, and with more knowledge than they have.

Rant over...
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    I placed my anvil by my stone cutters lodge to show it off but am not certain it will remain.

I'll likely inventory it in a week or two.

I didn't vote cuz I'm a combo voter.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'd like to thank all that replied! It has been enlightening and amusing.

Seems we have an 80/20 split, and the 20 splits about 10/10.

Looking forward to seeing Satan's Anvil and other Stonecutters items in people's town.

Bravo to all of you who already have Satan's Anvil! I'm not there yet. Just now got my table.
    To those interested in how to get more emblems (freemium), see my charts here:

4hr, 12hr/day
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10114667.page

8hr, 12hr/day
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10114688.page

Both of these assume you always miss the fourth task from His Oneness. There is plenty of opportunity in both those charts' plans for making more emblems.

Loving this event!
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Until we get the springfield badlands, its staying in the inventory.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

Aw, man, I'm getting my hopes up for something like that
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

I think its only a matter of time before we get a desert behind the mountains, like the Squidport expansion. Then I'll buy Mt Carlmore, and some rocket powered ATV's. :D

I also expect to it to come with the canyonairo and a burning school bus full of saluting boyscouts. 8)
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

I think its only a matter of time before we get a desert behind the mountains, like the Squidport expansion. Then I'll buy Mt Carlmore, and some rocket powered ATV's. :D

I also expect to it to come with the canyonairo and a burning school bus full of saluting boyscouts. 8)

....and of course....

screebshots_11+copy.jpg
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

....and of course....

screebshots_11+copy.jpg

New task for Homer would be... "Attempt to jump Springfield gorge." :)
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

....and of course....

screebshots_11+copy.jpg

One of the funniest Simpsons scenes ever. I love it when he falls down the gorge banging his head on the way down and then he's rescued and put in an ambulance but the ambulance crashes and he falls back down the gorge and does it all again!!
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Until EA decides to grace us with more land It will be going into storage. I'm going to have to rearrange ,store and sell(trees and shrubs) just to make room for other things. It's big and ugly
  • LuvsDrama2
    89 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It will go in my SF of course, question is... in what part it will fit nicely,' :?:
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

....and of course....

screebshots_11+copy.jpg

He's gonna make it!

On topic, I will find a way to make it work in my springfield. I have only just passed 30k emblems and I'm grinding... I must need better friends.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

....and of course....

screebshots_11+copy.jpg

One of the funniest Simpsons scenes ever. I love it when he falls down the gorge banging his head on the way down and then he's rescued and put in an ambulance but the ambulance crashes and he falls back down the gorge and does it all again!!

They some times cut this part out during re-runs, but while he's being air-lifted out of the gorge in a stretcher his head is banging against the cliff on the way up too.

I like the Satan's Anvil but, like Mt. Carlmore and most of the aspirationals it just looks out of place. If only we could get some dirt...
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It doesn't go with any area in my Springfield. Gettin' stored.
  • IncarceratedBart
    77 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    SPOILERS. For Gods sake.

How are these?

beJ4pAK.jpg

O3l34oO.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup:
  • IncarceratedBart
    77 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    chris6271 wrote:
    I have built a mountain line in my SF. :)

Y9QkX6el.jpg

that looks sweet!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    it's just as ugly as Mount Carl it is ridiculously big and stupid.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

....and of course....

screebshots_11+copy.jpg

He's gonna make it!

On topic, I will find a way to make it work in my springfield. I have only just passed 30k emblems and I'm grinding... I must need better friends.

Also at just past 30k, and I need better friends also. Continuing to work that issue for myself. But sounds like we both will reach 35k easy, and then on to the sweet rewards. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!