EA Forums - Banner

What changed with Level 42 update (thanks to TSTOTopix and mrfy)

2Next

Replies

• Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    damn i wish they would reduce mrs. hilbert building cause 800,000 is a crap ton

Yeah, I just have enough now to build, but I am waiting until the event is over in case I will need some money.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    This part of your list greatly interests me:

"They've shortened some of the tasks in Number 1's daily quests. I'll do a new post with updated times ..."

Any idea when and where that new post will appear? For those with alarm clocks set for 3:45AM, and seeing a current calendar with SEVEN 20-hour days in the next 15 days, it would help to have whatever details possible. ;)
    I'll post the info when TSTOTopix will make it available ;)
    jankrohn wrote:
    The jet engine bike can no longer be placed on parking lots.
    If you remove it from its lot, you won't be able to place it on there again. :x
    it was already that way since... dunno when lol forgot

Found the data on tsto forum ... Assuming they're correct, the times went WAY DOWN on several days, eliminated all SEVEN of the remaining 20-day schedules, and now only have six 16-hours to worry about.

The total-hours-per-day pattern (starting with today) WAS:
    20, 12, 8, 20, 10, 20, 14, 16, 20, 14, 20, 16, 20, 16, 20
    (one 8, one 10, one 12, two 14's, three 16's, and seven 20's)

NOW it is:
    16, 12, 8, 16, 10, 8, 8, 8, 16, 8, 16, 8, 16, 8, 16
    (SEVEN 8's, one 10, one 12, zero 14's, six 16's and ZERO 20's)

Looks doable now. (The six 16-hour days are still a challenge, but at least HUMAN.)

Here's a really messy calendar I made. Formatting sucks, but content ROCKS:

59a6f129-8313-43ac-8cac-193f6203fd31.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited June 2014
    Thanks form the updates! Good to see the 20 hour days are gone!
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited June 2014
    Those 20 hour days were just stupid. I can't believe a developer would even do that. Most people need more than 4 hours sleep. I know I do.
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It was still possible to get up to 10 hours of sleep, by planning to have your 4 hours of no task adjacent to one of the 6 hour tasks.
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited June 2014
    Praise the maker! The 20 hour tasks were making me psychotic. :shock:
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    This part of your list greatly interests me:

"They've shortened some of the tasks in Number 1's daily quests. I'll do a new post with updated times ..."

Any idea when and where that new post will appear? For those with alarm clocks set for 3:45AM, and seeing a current calendar with SEVEN 20-hour days in the next 15 days, it would help to have whatever details possible. ;)
    I'll post the info when TSTOTopix will make it available ;)
    jankrohn wrote:
    The jet engine bike can no longer be placed on parking lots.
    If you remove it from its lot, you won't be able to place it on there again. :x
    it was already that way since... dunno when lol forgot

Found the data on tsto forum ... Assuming they're correct, the times went WAY DOWN on several days, eliminated all SEVEN of the remaining 20-day schedules, and now only have six 16-hours to worry about.

The total-hours-per-day pattern (starting with today) WAS:
    20, 12, 8, 20, 10, 20, 14, 16, 20, 14, 20, 16, 20, 16, 20
    (one 8, one 10, one 12, two 14's, three 16's, and seven 20's)

NOW it is:
    16, 12, 8, 16, 10, 8, 8, 8, 16, 8, 16, 8, 16, 8, 16
    (SEVEN 8's, one 10, one 12, zero 14's, six 16's and ZERO 20's)

Looks doable now. (The six 16-hour days are still a challenge, but at least HUMAN.)

Here's a really messy calendar I made. Formatting sucks, but content ROCKS:

59a6f129-8313-43ac-8cac-193f6203fd31.jpg

Exxxcelent! Nicely done. I'm gonna post it in one of the stickies for easy access
  • 88KEYS62
    200 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    lisavolpe4 wrote:
    I don't see the KBBL radio station in the building list only the Itchy & Scratchy studio.

It's the newest Friend Point prize for visiting neighbours.

Thank you. I was driving myself crazy trying to find it.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Never encountered a 20 hour day and I'm 250 emblems away from the anvil. But for the first time ever my task schedule is actually following the new one posted for today (it didn't yesterday though) and I started after midnight as well.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Glad they shortened the task times, although I've been doing all right most of the time, anyway. Almost at 28,000, should hit it today. As long as I get the Stonecutters table I'll be happy since I don't care much for Satan's Anvil. Although more donuts is always nice....
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Can anyone verify if there is still a window between task reset time and 8am GMT (parchment reset time) where the tasks are taken from the previous day?

I did NOT stay up last night to check.

And a big thanks to EA for cutting this 18/20 hour days out!
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Can anyone verify if there is still a window between task reset time and 8am GMT (parchment reset time) where the tasks are taken from the previous day?

I did NOT stay up last night to check.

And a big thanks to EA for cutting this 18/20 hour days out!

It will help when one of our European (or better still, Australian) friends let's us know what they're experiencing. Now I am off to find one to pester with a PM. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I did not finish my 4th task last night before going to sleep and this morning, it did not complete as my first task of today. I'm in the Eastern Daylights Savings time zone.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    xamovo wrote:
    I did not finish my 4th task last night before going to sleep and this morning, it did not complete as my first task of today. I'm in the Eastern Daylights Savings time zone.

So you have all four tasks to do today and did not get credit for the first one like it has been doing?
    That bites!

I'm so involved posting I forgot to collect on my first one. :-o
    I can still make it, but alarming them now.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited June 2014
    [li]The Beach Towel and Umbrella from the Easter Event now can be placed on grass & the boardwalk in addition to the beach. It looks like it was restricted before to just the beach.[/li]

This has always been possible hasnt it?? It definately was available during Easter update as all mine are on SP on both my towns :)
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    So you have all four tasks to do today and did not get credit for the first one like it has been doing?
    That bites!

Yup. It's not a rough day, as I'm now on the 4th task, but it was annoying and the one thing I liked when I couldn't get four in a day (the jump start on the following day). It's also telling me I only have until midnight EDT to finish it, not midnight PDT (3am EDT). My parchment won't reset until the normal midnight PDT.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.