EA Forums - Banner

Update Available Question

anngeeh6 wrote:
I am trying to log in to my town on my tablet and getting the following message.....

Update Available!
Want! Want! Want!
This update is required to continue
*update*

If I click on update it takes me to the Google play store and the only option is to install?? I don't want to click install in case it replaces my current game.

Can anyone shed some light on this and is anyone else getting this message?

Yes. The update button takes you to the browser version of Play store. Open the actual Play store app and search for Tapped Out and the option to update will be there.

Replies

• kevfd
    377 posts
    edited June 2014
    anngeeh6 wrote:
    I am trying to log in to my town on my tablet and getting the following message.....

Update Available!
    Want! Want! Want!
    *update*

If I click on update it takes me to the Google play store and the only option is to install?? I don't want to click install in case it replaces my current game.

Often wonder how so many people on 1 forum are quick to post answers without properly reading the question lol... It may just be a necessary hotfix... I just got it and installed... doesn't appear to be anything different so its probably to do with usability or performance issues I guess :) It won't replace your current game, its ok ;)
  • anngeeh6
    39 posts
    edited June 2014
    kevfd wrote:
    anngeeh6 wrote:

Update Available!
    Want! Want! Want!
    *update*

Often wonder how so many people on 1 forum are quick to post answers without properly reading the question lol... It may just be a necessary hotfix... I just got it and installed... doesn't appear to be anything different so its probably to do with usability or performance issues I guess :) It won't replace your current game, its ok ;)

Thanks for the assistance!! :)
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited June 2014
    I came here to find out why there was an App Store update. Mine is slow to download. My internet seems slow today. Ugg.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.