EA Forums - Banner

Tapped out feels empty for my Smithers

I think it would be a great idea, I'm surprised they havent bought the club into it yet! The valentines decorations would be great for camping an area up! :P

Replies

• lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have no problem with it. And as far as Smithers having other things to do, how about bringing in the Malibu Stacey people? That was a fun episode.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited June 2014
    The Anvil would be great.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited June 2014
    Has Smithers ever actually come out on the show? Or has it always just been alluded to?
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm very stingy with donuts since I never pay real money for them, but if they offer the Anvil, I'd definitely make that my next premium item purchase!

For now, Moe's will have to do:

vk8ivam.png?1
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I am not apposed to any homosexual content that will better the game. My question, why even bring it up?
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited June 2014
    Has Smithers ever actually come out on the show? Or has it always just been alluded to?

He has admitted to loving Mr.Burns, there was a whole episode about him being gay called Flaming Moe (not the drink one the newer one", and there is even a quote on tapped out from him that says "im feeling a whole rainbow of gay feelings"
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2014

He has admitted to loving Mr.Burns, there was a whole episode about him being gay called Flaming Moe (not the drink one the newer one", and there is even a quote on tapped out from him that says "im feeling a whole rainbow of gay feelings"

• prixton1
    270 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'd love to have the anvil and the steel mill, that'd be great. Or that john waters character and his shop (where marge tried to sell that "civil war figurine" that turned out to be a liquor flask). I also like the idea of a Malibu Stacy factory (they could have Stacy Lovelle as a premium character?). At least Smithers has Mr. Largo now (at least, in those springfields that have a surplus of donuts to spend on him), I guess...?
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Nah, there might be something wrong with that.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited June 2014

Wrong with what?
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    That sounds good. Smithers doesn't have a lot to do, and why not make it fun for him and uncomfortable for Homer? :)
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    That episode where Homer thinks Bart is gay is one of the funniest. They definitely need to add john to the game.
  • mikepellerin60
    492 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    That episode where Homer thinks Bart is gay is one of the funniest. They definitely need to add john to the game.

This! +1 :thumbup:
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:

Wrong with what?

Watch the video emcee posted.
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    amauthe8 wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:

Wrong with what?

Watch the video emcee posted.
    and throw in some ferroussy
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    TheBlueOyster3.jpg
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Yo, Mr large bottom. Sig: you're right .... !!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.