EA Forums - Banner

TSTO devs: A plea for this Halloween

Prev1
85 donuts for a house? Pass! But it's return seems likely, most stuff seems to have come back sooner or later.

Replies

• LamonsterZone
    5 posts
    edited June 2014
    85 donuts for a house? Pass! But it's return seems likely, most stuff seems to have come back sooner or later.
    It's worth 85 - it's got arguably the coolest building animation in the game!!
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have been told not to talk about the virtues of day one tappers, so all I can say is EA will likely see this message and re-release it for the modest price of 120 donuts.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'd pay 85 donuts for that in a heartbeat - I've been actively searching it out in friends' towns during this event to see its animation when I spy on it.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • LamonsterZone
    5 posts
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have been told not to talk about the virtues of day one tappers, so all I can say is EA will likely see this message and re-release it for the modest price of 120 donuts.

haha thank you! I would even pay 120. I am crazy like that. Bad Dream House is in the very first Treehouse of Horror, and that makes it very special to me. No TV and no beer make Homer something something.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I missed Bad Dream House in Halloween 2012, but I got it in Halloween 2013. Hope u can get it in Halloween 2014. :)
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    BDH was in the original 2012 Halloween event and brought back again in 2013 along with most of the content from 2012. It will be interesting if EA brings it back for a 3rd year. It's a classic piece of Simpsons trivia, but I'm sure there's stuff from 2013 that will be included in this year's event for those that missed it. I would imagine Witch Marge will be brought back for a third year because she serves an important role in the game.

• DeinonSlayer
    97 posts
    edited June 2014
    What I'm hoping will come back is the supercollider. I'll buy donuts if I need donuts for it.

(Also Kumiko.)
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    I would imagine Witch Marge will be brought back for a third year because she serves an important role in the game.

I wish I had witch Marge. I passed on her because I didn't think her speeding up crops would be worth it.

hahahahahaha.

I got kodos instead and I don't regret it, but I hope to make up for my lack of foresight this October.
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Mapple store. Almost any price.

That is all....
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6319 posts Moderator
    edited June 2014
    They should also release the House of Evil Shopkeeper as a playable character. Also give us a Gremlin as a NPC

Another character I would like to see get added this year is the Monkey Paw Owner as playable character as well as a a Monkey Paw decoration. Also Hugo as a character
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Halloween is also my favorite holiday. I really hope EA goes all out this year.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited June 2014
    they'll bring it back or other stuff from 2012/2013 they know people will buy it especially if they slap the words limited time on it.
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014

Except no one has tasks there so its wasted most of the year. This event and Halloween being the biggest exceptions.

They should have regular tasks there for Witch Marge, Devil Flanders, Ghost Maude and maybe some of the kids.

That would be very cool. 8)
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I hope they bring back some old stuff for new players or folks who weren't around back then.

Me, I just want an Evil Homer skin and Hugo. I also want the ability to egg and TP neighbors again. That was a lot of fun. :twisted: :D
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited June 2014
    gregbuc350 wrote:
    Mapple store. Almost any price.

That is all....

2nd, also the Nighthawk diner...love that building!!
  • diddoboydiddo
    131 posts Member
    edited June 2014

Except no one has tasks there so its wasted most of the year. This event and Halloween being the biggest exceptions.

They should have regular tasks there for Witch Marge, Devil Flanders, Ghost Maude and maybe some of the kids.

That would be very cool. 8)

Great idea! I didn't get it last year and wish I had. Hoping for its return this fall.
  • adamscottc
    50 posts
    edited June 2014
    But I have both the Mapple Store and the Bad Dream House...I want a reward in place of their return...!

Just kidding, I'd happily see some old event stuff return on a limited basis - I haven't got all of it, I stopped playing for a while.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    i coughed up the donuts for this last yr. Well worth it for the design element alone
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:

Me, I just want an Evil Homer skin and Hugo. I also want the ability to egg and TP neighbors again. That was a lot of fun. :twisted: :D

+1 I'm torn between Hugo Bart and Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl. Also hoping for Werewolf Flanders.
  • ZennGlenn
    1756 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thrilled to see this thread &
    extremely looking fwd to Halloween'14 :!:
    Am in the exact same timeframe having began holidays '13 so missed out on the faves... Agree w/all the xclnt suggestions & looking fwd to solid Kang & Kodos shenanigans & hope they will have some interaction w/#51 :twisted: :mrgreen:

-Lvl42 daily player
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.