EA Forums - Banner

Decorative junk...

I use some of it and clear some of it, but I've still NEVER won a donut from clearing up debris :cry:

Replies

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have a bit of toxic waste and barrels near the plant. I have the 3 eyed fish balloon floating in the middle of it all.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    I clear all my debris as soon as i free u pa bit of land. I don't like it lying around in my Springfield. I don't know why that is, i just have to get rid of it all, can't stand seeing it lying around :-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I've kept a few pieces of debris as i have all the land and once it gone it gone! So wanted to keep a few bits back just in case

I do have some pieces scattered about like at the power plant, Nelsons house and Cletus farm :) Oh and the little window debris around the prison....from a few break outs ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dcacooper
    402 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have left a few pieces scattered around the Muntz house and Cletus' farm, which I have placed together, around the crashed speaceship in Professor Frink's "garden" and around the abandoned store. Having recently completed buying all the land, I don't have any use for the 6 second task anymore (until more land is made available).

I don't remember receiving any donuts for clearing junk, so mine must all be attached to my remaining junk ... that is what I kid myself anyway.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    i like using the debris as decoration. i have the waste barrels and radioactive slime randomly strewn through my forest, at the tire fire, Cletus' farm, power plant. i have broken windows and bricks strewn through the rough parts of town.

i wished i had saved more bumper cars in Krustyland though. i should have kept Homer and Lisa from them.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    i wished i had saved more bumper cars in Krustyland though. i should have kept Homer and Lisa from them.

I've still got loads of land to buy in KL so i wont be cleaning up any more of those cos i did the same thing tidying up to much in KL :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    I put a whole bunch of the canisters around the moonshine mill at Cletus's to make it look like he been busy at the still, or will be busy. I put a lot of the radioactive barrels and melted uranium rods near the nuclear plant to make it appear that Burns is trying to be cheap and recycle the waste instead of getting new rods
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I cleaned up most of it but saved some of the last pieces.

The Muntze house

imagejpg2-3.jpg

The power plant

imagejpg1-31.jpg

• HQmer
    81 posts
    edited June 2014
    I saved almost all of my nuclear waste and barrels to put around the power plant and the rest of my debris is around Cletus's farm, the Muntz house and a ton of it in a plot of land with the tire fire to make up a large city dump.
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    FarmerCyn wrote:
    I like decorating with trash. My favorite use is the silver barrels as kegs at my Duff Brewey,

I will have to steal from Cletus to do that, but that's a great idea
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    FarmerCyn wrote:
    I like decorating with trash. My favorite use is the silver barrels as kegs at my Duff Brewey,

I do this

The only positive from the green rivers on * paddys was using them round the power plant from leaking nuclear waste :D

I use the other bits round my power plant and Cletus's farm/Muntz house
  • 88young_r
    39 posts
    edited June 2014
    In KL, there's a broken statue of Krusty. I put it next to the hotel so it looks like Krusty took a jump. Tried to post a pic but not sure how from my android. If you're my neighbor, check it out
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I've kept a few pieces of debris as i have all the land and once it gone it gone! So wanted to keep a few bits back just in case

I do have some pieces scattered about like at the power plant, Nelsons house and Cletus farm :) Oh and the little window debris around the prison....from a few break outs ;)

Mwa haha like those ideas. Stealing!
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    I clear all my debris as soon as i free u pa bit of land. I don't like it lying around in my Springfield. I don't know why that is, i just have to get rid of it all, can't stand seeing it lying around :-)
    This is me too. It just feels like another unwritten task in my book.

Plus the donuts.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I don't like the junk...I don't see a use for something that gives no value back in the game except aesthetics.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.