EA Forums - Banner

What is the lowest amount of money you've had recently?

Prev1
crosby357
3051 posts Member
one million i try to never go below that in case of new levels and items.

Replies

• ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Recently? $4 million. LOL. I spent millions on bloodmobiles to level up during the Level 41 update. I'm now up to $10,000,000.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I don't know what you mean by recently. In the last month I haven't spent money except on the Stonecutter's quest and to open another box on the level up after the L42 upgrade. Never less than $4 M.
    After the event, and possible 4-Jul thing, I plan to do level 42 quest, and then buy the rest of the land in my SF. That should set me back some.

• teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    A couple of weeks ago I had $2 in my town. I am working on buying the remainder of the land (two squares left!) and bought some decorations after I had spent money on some land, and that's where I ended up!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Got down to the $100-$200 range a couple days ago when I spent the $400k I had on land and Zesty's...I'm back up to about $140k right now but will probably spend it on land as well. I haven't quite finished all the levels (on Level 41) but I want to get all the land and then finish everything out...It's driving me nuts not being able to customize due to lack of space.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    Recently? 12 million. Using the bloodmobiles.

Ever? I think it was like $20 or something super tiny. I had just enough cash for a land piece a long while ago.
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    Recently? $4 million. LOL. I spent millions on bloodmobiles to level up during the Level 41 update. I'm now up to $10,000,000.

this for me too
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Recently - right now. I'm at £800,000 because when I levelled up I wanted three donuts instead of 1 so I shelled out the £300,000
    I also bought a couple of plots of land.

It freaks me out being under a million :shock:
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Recently - right now. I'm at £800,000 because when I levelled up I wanted three donuts instead of 1 so I shelled out the £300,000

Serious question, if you're from Europe does the game show the in game cash as euros instead of a dollar sign? Just curious.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    37 Million. It was touch and go for a minute.
  • matt3234
    38 posts
    edited June 2014
    amauthe8 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Serious question, if you're from Europe does the game show the in game cash as euros instead of a dollar sign? Just curious.

Im in the uk and the currency is in dollar's never thought anything of it but I still had to quickly go check
    Except if you're buying doughnuts thats in pounds
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I splurged on some stuff earlier in the month and dropped down to about $18 million.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    matt3234 wrote:
    amauthe8 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Im in the uk and the currency is in dollar's never thought anything of it but I still had to quickly go check
    Except if you're buying doughnuts thats in pounds

Actually never even noticed I had written that! Sorry folks :D all dolla' signs
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    3 million but I haven't been putting anyone on tasks during Stonecutters. Not really clearing buildings every time I log in, just ones with pyramids. Friend visits are daily.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    About 20,800,000 maybe a little more or less, I can't remember exactly. But that number grew fast! 8)
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I unintentionally ran one of my feeder towns down to exactly 0 in game cash whilst decorating (I had $175K when I started the design). Had planned on buying trees to finish the design until I couldn't buy any more and when I was told I was too poor, I saw this:
    vqQT5kVl.jpg
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    $0 after buying Sanjay's house as part of the Level 39 update, $500 after buying the Ah Fudge factory.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Recently I suppose it would be $3million after I spent a load to level up, but if you've been playing for ages when you get to the high levels it's almost impossible to run low on money really.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I unintentionally ran one of my feeder towns down to exactly 0 in game cash whilst decorating (I had $175K when I started the design). Had planned on buying trees to finish the design until I couldn't buy any more and when I was told I was too poor, I saw this:
    vqQT5kVl.jpg

That looks so good! :D
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1139 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    5000 and something. I've always had money issues :D
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The lowest I ever had was a year ago... After buying the $3m aspirational building, I left with only 100!

I was the "poorest" back then... I have more donuts than money!!! LOL

Now I have over 40 millions of cash reserve, no longer that "poor", haha.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.