EA Forums - Banner

What is the lowest amount of money you've had recently?

2Next

Replies

• Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I unintentionally ran one of my feeder towns down to exactly 0 in game cash whilst decorating (I had $175K when I started the design). Had planned on buying trees to finish the design until I couldn't buy any more and when I was told I was too poor, I saw this:
    vqQT5kVl.jpg

I've got to say I'm pretty impressed that someone is decorating his feeder towns so nicely! I've got 12 feeder towns that are strictly utilitarian, and to the OP's point: in every town I've gone down to 0 as I've tapped brown houses or cleaned up pollution until I had just enough for that next building. However, my main town hasn't been below 15 million since the stackable glitch.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    9.8 million
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I unintentionally ran one of my feeder towns down to exactly 0 in game cash whilst decorating (I had $175K when I started the design). Had planned on buying trees to finish the design until I couldn't buy any more and when I was told I was too poor, I saw this:
    vqQT5kVl.jpg
    juliet603 wrote:
    That looks so good! :D
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    I've got to say I'm pretty impressed that someone is decorating his feeder towns so nicely! I've got 12 feeder towns that are strictly utilitarian.
    Sorry to get off track, but...

Thanks to both of you for the kind words. :D I should clarify my other feeders are pretty utilitarian as well; this design was for the most recent contest on these forum - the Cemetery design contest (don't have the cemeteries, nor the space in my main town, so threw this together whilst watching a baseball game on the idiot box). Here is the rest of the design, which still makes me laugh:
    fklLHVS.jpg?1
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm currently at $46 million. So, maybe "recently" would be a $30 million extreme?
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    20 mil. :mrgreen:
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited June 2014
    I took my freemium account down to $5000 when I bought the Itchy & Scratchy Studio. I am still working on getting all the land on it. It is now up to 700k.
  • fabiotatsuo
    58 posts
    edited June 2014
    Mine.... Zero :)

The 5M decor diamond did that
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    Recently I dropped below 30 million and was in full on panic mode. :mrgreen:

I do however fondly remember the olden times when I didn't even have enough cash to purchase one piece of brown fence. I was devastated at the time but I've finally gotten past it. 8)
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited June 2014
    I nearly filed for bankruptcy because I got down to 24 million :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Just recently i hit a low point of going below 160million, was a worrying day i tell ya
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Just recently i hit a low point of going below 160million, was a worrying day i tell ya

:lol: :thumbup: I think you need my avatar :lol:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2014
    9 m 12 months ago. Just surpassed 104 m. A far cry from Mr Neo impressive reserves :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.