EA Forums - Banner

C'est la vie

2Next

Replies

• lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    Can't you quickly collect four of the eight +50 emblems to complete the task and reset the counter? That way you would only lose about 30, and the other 200 should be included in your next 3k.

Boy, I could try, but I'm not sure I can tap that fast! It's a thought, though.
    I have tried, it doesn't work.

The moment i get the first +50 emblems coin to reach the bonus box, the bonus windows pops up... By the time I quickly finish tapping the bonus box, the window closed, but the remaining seven +350 emblems coins have also auto disappeared... My counter starts from 0 again.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    lee67628 wrote:
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    Can't you quickly collect four of the eight +50 emblems to complete the task and reset the counter? That way you would only lose about 30, and the other 200 should be included in your next 3k.

Boy, I could try, but I'm not sure I can tap that fast! It's a thought, though.
    I have tried, it doesn't work.

The moment i get the first +50 emblems coin to reach the bonus box, the bonus windows pops up... By the time I quickly finish tapping the bonus box, the window closed, but the remaining seven +350 emblems coins have also auto disappeared... My counter starts from 0 again.

Oh, man, that stinks. I don't know why it did that for you...it didn't for me. Maybe it's a difference between our devices, or something. Mine's an iPad, FWIW.

Better luck next time. :-(
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    The last two times I went over 3000 I didn't lose any emblems. They carried over. So perhaps I was fast as another poster related or this glitch isn't effecting everyone.

When in doubt and emblems are desperately needed then caution is best observed.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.