EA Forums - Banner

Crashing after Stonecutters (4.9) Update

Replies

• info21878
    6 posts
    edited June 2014
    I can't even visit 1 friend now because thegame crashes as soon as I tap a friend's town.
  • bates715
    1 posts
    edited June 2014
    I play on an iPad Air 7.1.1. Just started crashing a couple days ago. First crashed when I tried to visit friends. Crashes increased to after I played on my Springfield for a few minutes. Now it is crashing within a few seconds after starting my world.

Leslie
  • edited June 2014
    For months now I have been unable to visit friends towns, every time I try Bart pops up. It's about time this and other crash issues are sorted. I do not have these problems with any other game I play.
  • radical-rachael
    49 posts
    edited June 2014
    I play on the Samsung Galaxy 4 and keep getting a message saying my device is too full of data to open the app. My phone has plenty of space available. The game just won't load.
  • LilJonny64
    74 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I am having difficulty logging in my game too. Im not sure what kind of information you need from me. I opperate from an ipad and it shows my internet connection working just fine.
  • golconda3115
    5 posts
    edited June 2014
    The past 18 hours or so have been horrid. Force close every hour, sometimes every 5 mins.
    I had just bet on the dogs, Raised by Wolves 99:1. First dialog screen and Force Close. I log back in, and get a message that 'Raised by Wolves won'... You Lose! ****. Bad enough you guys can't maintain server stability, now you cheat players.
  • charlottejou
    2 posts
    edited June 2014
    I haven't been able to use the app for well over a week now, I've sent ea 2 emails and I also did the the live chat, and I didn't get any response (even on the live chat, no response whatsoever, they didn't say anything). It gets passed the loading screen but after the 'tap to continue' it crashes. I'm using an iPad mini with the latest iOS, I've also tried 3 other devices, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, using a different wifi connection, restarting the device....nothing. the update didn't help. I've missed basically the whole event and I have no doubt that it won't work until it's over! so annoying!
  • magicmo462730
    19 posts
    edited June 2014
    I have an android tablet running jellybean 4.1
    I haven't been able to get in the game since yesterday. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, rebooted the device, and it would not go past the second loading screen. After reinstalling it, now it will not even start to load...it just says sorry, tapped out has stopped and that's it.
    THIS SUCKS!!!!!
  • Tejci7
    12 posts
    edited June 2014
    I have the same problem - game crashing after about 3-5 minutes and the last minute of playing isn't saved :cry:
  • bear2122
    2 posts
    edited June 2014
    Upon loading I get the pop up confirming i have completed level five friendship and get homers car. When i click ok, nothing happens. This is on iphone 5s and ipad air. started yesterday afternoon.

I have deleted the app and re-downloaded on both devices.

Hope there is a fix. I wont start over from scratch.

Thanks.
  • Scubbie99
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I think that EA must be going for the Guinness World Record:

Most number of crashes in a video game

This release is so unstable that you really have to question whether or not they actually have anyone who tests anything before it is released to the public.

I try to click the report button after each crash but sadly the majority either disappear or just don't happen.

Judging from the number of respondents in this thread alone, it's nice to know that I'm not alone, but it really is terrible for such a well known firm to allow this to happen. I see that their shares are going down once more as well.
  • Zainaanne
    3 posts
    edited June 2014
    I am getting really angry that nothing has been done about this to EA, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LET DOWN EVER
    I haven't been able to get into my tapped out at all for more then a month this is getting disgusting since this is all I play, thankfully I'm playing family guy.... Brilliant game constantly fixing their bugs straight away, and when something is wrong they get back to me... AMAZING they really care about their customers unlike some..... I've spent some money in this game which now I fully regret. Thanks for nothing. Playing on my ipad was awesome with tapped out always made me laugh now it just makes me want to throw it against the window.
  • RandyT626
    8 posts
    edited June 2014
    I currently play on an iPhone 5 and an iPad 3rd gen. When I open the game up and the "tap to continue" screen appears, I tap, it attempts to load then crashes every time without fail. This started on 6/28/14. I don't understand what is causing this or how to fix it. I've forced the app closed, restarted it without success then I deleted the game and re-downloaded it from iTunes with no success. Please help!
  • suzieq724
    2 posts
    edited June 2014
    I was having the same issue. Contacted EA. No help there. Uninstalled and reinstalled game. Still didn't work. This morning I reset my iPad Air and the game started working properly again. Not sure how long it will last, but for now it is back to normal.
  • sxygay81
    5 posts
    edited June 2014
    Kindle Fire HD.

Latest updates downloaded

Issues started right after the launch of the Stonecutter event, and had continued to persist. I will miss out on the last three tears for the event because of the instability issues with this event.

I would expect EA to extend the event by another week, or give players enough free doughnuts, to buy the rest of the event rewards, to compensate for their poor programming skills.
  • caddy812
    10 posts
    edited June 2014
    Sent my first email to EA on 6/9 did not get a reply till 6/22. I replied to them that I was having the same problem(cant visit friends since stonecutter update), no response. I just had to email them again to tell them that now my game crashes during regular game play.
  • india969
    25 posts
    edited June 2014
    Three weeks without playing. I use my lg phone and itouch. The doughnut freezes on my log in page, then it closes the app. I have missed almost the whole stonecutter event. Please help.
  • aviehotels73
    1 posts
    edited June 2014
    Same here... when I'm trying to login into my Sprinfield, loading donut is frozing and game is crashing after few seconds... I have this since last update... please can you help me? My device is Samsung Galaxy Tab.
  • NODA
    1 posts
    edited June 2014
    Is there any fix out?
  • edited June 2014
    iPhone 5 and I got the number of emblems needed for a money pool which I placed and started quest for when it crashed then I lost a few hundred emblems and cannot access the pool or take part in that challenge !!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.