• Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited June 2014
    penalak1 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    penalak1 wrote:
    Juliet, I thought I was the only one! I loved reading his posts, read every page of them!

Josh, when you get promoted, are you going to have your avatar as that Mel Gibson thing from south park again or a new one?

You better believe he's returning. Only question is whether I add a crown on his head now that I'm a king.

Your so full of yourself huh?

I just recognize greatness.
    and this very guy (penalak1) was crying about people not having a sense of humour. Oh the hypocrisy of it all.
    Ratman finds this so called 'penalak1' to be attention seeking and, well Ratman won't say what everyone is thinking.
    I think Ratman is on to somthing :lol::wink:

I think ratman says you and him both are ***ts who aren't man enough to handle thier own problems because you're just pathetic nerds who stay online on the computer all day. If you see me in real life you'd be scared

Ps. The only person crying was your mom when I had alone time with her :wink:

I don't care if people give me attention or not by the way
    Mature... You have a foul mouth my friend. Maybe you should lighten up like you was saying in your rant thread?
  • penalak1
    178 posts
    edited June 2014
    penalak1 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    penalak1 wrote:
    Juliet, I thought I was the only one! I loved reading his posts, read every page of them!

Josh, when you get promoted, are you going to have your avatar as that Mel Gibson thing from south park again or a new one?

You better believe he's returning. Only question is whether I add a crown on his head now that I'm a king.

and this very guy (penalak1) was crying about people not having a sense of humour. Oh the hypocrisy of it all.
    Ratman finds this so called 'penalak1' to be attention seeking and, well Ratman won't say what everyone is thinking.

I think ratman says you and him both are ***ts who aren't man enough to handle thier own problems because you're just pathetic nerds who stay online on the computer all day. If you see me in real life you'd be scared

And yet you made a thread saying that you found a building in the game files that gave off donuts, then tried to lie when you contradicted yourself. It was all an attention stunt, go away.

I wanted to fool you idiots (hysterically laughing)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited June 2014
    penalak1 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    penalak1 wrote:

Mature...you have a foul mouth my friend. I think you should lighten up like you were saying in your rant thread.
  • KingJoshSherer
    108 posts
    edited June 2014
    I lol'd at penalak's post. Well, at least we can confirm the mods are definitely here right now.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited June 2014
    I lol'd at penalak's post. Well, at least we can confirm the mods are definitely here right now.
    errm... Deleting it isn't really resolving the issue.
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited June 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    errm... Deleting it isn't really resolving the issue.
    Ratman thinks he could resolve the issue with a good old fashion witch hunt
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2014
    Welcome back my liege! I hope you haven't grown too weary from your travels. What news have you of the London season?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2014
    Just thought if check the forum after watching the footy and low n behold I see Josh is back :) hello buddy, glad to see your back and been promoted to a "King" I see :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    All seems right in the world now. Welcome back!
  • 4junk3000
    5739 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    This topic should have hit page 10 by now. I see my forum inactivity has caused this board to die. That's a shame, but not at all surprising.

But this comment proves your post was meant to incite. Pretty sure we call that "trolling".

And for someone who was already once banned, it appears to be a direct rebuke of the previous actions by the Mods.

I suggest locking this thread and banning you again.

Except I was never banned. I had a 30 day suspension...3 months ago. And I can tell you're just a very jealous individual and can't handle criticism of any kind of a game that you play.

So you were BANNED from participating in this forum, FOR 30 DAYS. The length of time is irrelevant. What matters is your BEHAVIOR.

it's your BEHAVIOR that was previously unappreciated and why you were DISCIPLINED.
    and it's your BEHAVIOR NOW that appears the same as before, indicating your lack of respect for the actions of the mods and the users of this forum who DO follow the rules of the forum.

Not only do i recognize the consistency in your inflammatory behavior, i also recognize the consistency in your communication skills. Suggesting i am "jealous" is simply a projection of ones own desire for attention. Much like someone declaring themselves a "king".

And i have no problem with "criticism". But criticism is both positive and negative. You earned your nickname "jeerer" because your opinions are disproportionally negative. That title you earned and had nothing to do with me.

It's your behavior that is offensive, Josh. Not mine. I suggest you either control your trollish behavior, or go back under the rock you were hiding under. It is not appreciated by a large group of the forum, which you clearly show no respect for as you only cater to those who stroke your ego. The forum does not benefit from this thread, as it is really all about you and not the game.

Check yourself before you reply, Josh. The mods WILL give you enough rope to hang yourself, since you didn't think 30 days was punishment enough.

• KingJoshSherer
    108 posts
    edited June 2014
    Hey Neo, Mikey, and Greg. Great to be back! No real news, just gracing this forum with my presence once again.
  • KingJoshSherer
    108 posts
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    This topic should have hit page 10 by now. I see my forum inactivity has caused this board to die. That's a shame, but not at all surprising.

But this comment proves your post was meant to incite. Pretty sure we call that "trolling".

And for someone who was already once banned, it appears to be a direct rebuke of the previous actions by the Mods.

Except I was never banned. I had a 30 day suspension...3 months ago. And I can tell you're just a very jealous individual and can't handle criticism of any kind of a game that you play.

So you were BANNED from participating in this forum, FOR 30 DAYS. The length of time is irrelevant. What matters is your BEHAVIOR.

it's your BEHAVIOR that was previously unappreciated and why you were DISCIPLINED.
    and it's your BEHAVIOR NOW that appears the same as before, indicating your lack of respect for the actions of the mods and the users of this forum who DO follow the rules of the forum.

Not only do i recognize the consistency in your inflammatory behavior, i also recognize the consistency in your communication skills. Suggesting i am "jealous" is simply a projection of ones own desire for attention. Much like someone declaring themselves a "king".

And i have no problem with "criticism". But criticism is both positive and negative. You earned your nickname "jeerer" because your opinions are disproportionally negative. That title you earned and had nothing to do with me.

It's your behavior that is offensive, Josh. Not mine. I suggest you either control your trollish behavior, or go back under the rock you were hiding under. It is not appreciated by a large group of the forum, which you clearly show no respect for as you only cater to those who stroke your ego. The forum does not benefit from this thread, as it is really all about you and not the game.

Check yourself before you reply, Josh. The mods WILL give you enough rope to hang yourself, since you didn't think 30 days was punishment enough.

Lol this guy doesn't know the difference between "banned" and "suspended". Then he writes a book dedicated to me. Anyway, sorry that you can't handle negative criticism about your phone game. Obviously you're an EA apologist, jealous of me, or both.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Josh, explain to me how you hated the wheel in previous events, but now you're angry they didn't bring the wheel back? Totally hyprocritical' - an attention grab.
  • KingJoshSherer
    108 posts
    edited June 2014
    Josh, explain to me how you hated the wheel in previous events, but now you're angry they didn't bring the wheel back? Totally hyprocritical' - an attention grab.

I always loved the wheel.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

This guy is 100% correct. You obviously lack/lacked the attention you crave currently/previously and now use the forum to get it.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2014

I always loved the wheel.

I think a few people will remember you're negative posts about said wheel/chance boxes.
  • 777trip
    106 posts
    edited June 2014
    Bow Down.
  • KingJoshSherer
    108 posts
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

This guy is 100% correct. You obviously lack/lacked the attention you crave currently/previously and now use the forum to get it.

So basically you want my autograph.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have it admit I do find you very humorous, and the fact that after all this time you can still get people twisted and bent out of shape is incredible. Why after all this time people still take anything you say serious is so ridiculous to me. The Venom you illicit is crazy. I sit back and wonder if these other people are really seriously upset about you post. That's crazy!!!. I think you take things to way to far sometimes, I can't say I'll be a fan again but if you can still control people like puppets, then have at it. This forum has been missing something lately.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

So basically you want my autograph.

Thank you for completely proving my point about you crazing attention and being absorbed in your own world where you actually play a role in a few people's lives.
    If I wanted anyone's autograph it would be Steve jobs. He changed the world, but he's dead. I'd also like chris hoys because he's an amazing cyclist .
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.