2Next

Replies

• ink19810
    616 posts
    edited June 2014
    ink19810 wrote:
    some people just need better design skills

WRONG.

I have pretty much EVERY building/character/decoration and it is VERY hard to place things in a neat and organized manner. The only exceptions are Squidport as with the limit on tiles, and limited things to go there it's pretty much wide open, and Krustyland with it's HUGE ground space and small assortment of things to place there.

I have some larger buildings/decorations that NEED a little more space to look right and it's just not there.

RIGHT

I have every building/character/decoration and my whole town is 100% organized and I still haven't used almost a 1/3 of the land
  • hapanhapan273
    73 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ink19810 wrote:
    ink19810 wrote:

WRONG.

I have pretty much EVERY building/character/decoration and it is VERY hard to place things in a neat and organized manner. The only exceptions are Squidport as with the limit on tiles, and limited things to go there it's pretty much wide open, and Krustyland with it's HUGE ground space and small assortment of things to place there.

I have some larger buildings/decorations that NEED a little more space to look right and it's just not there.

RIGHT

I have every building/character/decoration and my whole town is 100% organized and I still haven't used almost a 1/3 of the land

Well good for you. Could you post pics, I'd really like to see this miracle of a town. Oh and yes, MORE LAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!
    !!!!!
    !!!!
    !!!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I am in on the petition! But I am thinking there is a reason why they dont add land known only to EA. This is the number one request here on the forum (That EA reads)!

Perhaps the servers are at maximum and adding land would mess them up. Every update there are hundreds of posts about new land. EA knows about our desire for more land. Perhaps they are working on it. :) Perhaps not :P

In my Springfield I have every item possible except the super collider and many multiple premiums of ones that I like best. I can get allot more buildings in but it would require tearing down many things that I love in my town. IE: I have a big forest of apple,orange and other trees with my giant magnifying glass in the middle. Easily 2 or 3 buildings there. I also have a big lake between Fat tony compound and the rest of Springfield which has been slowly shrinking to add buildings.

I hate tearing things down to make room for other things :cry::cry:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    LAND!!! LAND!!! LAND!!!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    LAND!!! LAND!!! LAND!!!
    LAND!! LAND!! LAND!! How do you want where do you want it! LAND!! LAND!! LAND!! We gota have when will we have it!! ( Plese sing to (MORE!!MORE!!MORE!!)
    Me thimks I should have posted this in the You Know your old thread :shock: :shock: :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ink19810 wrote:
    Ignoring-You.gif Sign me up.
  • Annathewicked
    4714 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Please
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Solartron
    138 posts
    edited June 2014
    Stability & Reliability of the game is paramount over allowing people to have massive map sizes. Performance optimizations needs to continue, and the multitasking wait time on iOS needs to be fixed.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    I have a big forest of apple,orange and other trees with my giant magnifying glass in the middle. Easily 2 or 3 buildings there. I also have a big lake between Fat tony compound and the rest of Springfield which has been slowly shrinking to add buildings.
    Big forest & big lake are now luxury most long-time players can no longer afford.
    IMHO, aspirational buildings are best put at the edge of the land, so that they won't block your town.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited June 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    ink19810 wrote:
    Ignoring-You.gif Sign me up.
    +1
  • orionsbell
    478 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Reposted from my own posting:

• KBBL made me cut into the Springfield Stadium set-up
    • Stone Cutters Lodge, Devils Anvil, and table made me cram things into my national park area
    • Stone Cutters Daycare and Solid Gold Mansion made me cut into the Burns estate
    • Itchy & Scratchy Studio had to be crammed in, ruining the my Springfield Coliseum set-up

I want to have some open land - negative space is just as nice in design as decorated space.

This is the only computer/video/iPhone/iPad game I play and I enjoy the work I put into designing my Springfield.

Why are you guys insisting that we should all have to cram everything together?

Please?
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • Happycarlton
    196 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    More land is required. I've said it before, unless you have every item (premium + show tie ins) you would not understand the pressure of current land restrictions.
    Those that have spent years creating a great town with great use of decorations are now being forced to compromise and squish things in.
    Put simply - more land is required!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.