EA Forums - Banner

I came back for the Stonecutters update

Replies

• rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    Welcome back to the forum, Josh. Even if you're only back for a little while. Sorry you couldn't get your original account back. These things happen, though, I guess.

Stonecutter skins are kinda lame overall all their tasks are basically the same. They all have one unique task but they are all indoor and very generic. I disagree with you on the mansion. It looks cool. It's small (ironic for a mansion though :lol: ) and it doesn't take up that much room.

In the show, I believe it was always referred to as a solid gold house, not a mansion. ;) It is a pretty big house, though, to be fair. :)
    I only wish the Homer trys to eat the house task was an outdoor task and you can zoom in and see him munching on it!!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    I love how Onepoundbeef said to not feed the trolls. He is saying Josh is a troll, yet all he has been doing is "feeding" him, by arguing and replying to everything he says. Or if someone that doesn't know about Josh, he replies saying he is self-centered and cocky. Onepoundbeef, you are feeding the "trolls" more than anyone else on this thread, as well as 4junk3000!

I was about to post the same thing and would also add that the most offensive and insulting comments deserving of mod action in this thread have come from those two.

As a contributing forum member I would like to see a mod take care of this right away. :mrgreen:

They dont realize Josh is providing satire as his bait and they chomp on the hook.

Entertaining yet kinda sad and pathetic at the same time.
    I think 4junk3000 fancies himself as the forum shrink.
    thats 70 bucks a post so pay up :lol:
    If he is the shrink like in the movie "Shrink" it would cost 300 a post!!

I only have to pay if he gives me any analysis!!
    :lol: I think I'll become a shrink at the prices :lol:

Maybe you can ask for a private session :lol:
    Not necessary! I will fess up!! I was bottle fed as a baby, I hate my Father and I dress like my Mother :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited June 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    I love how Onepoundbeef said to not feed the trolls. He is saying Josh is a troll, yet all he has been doing is "feeding" him, by arguing and replying to everything he says. Or if someone that doesn't know about Josh, he replies saying he is self-centered and cocky. Onepoundbeef, you are feeding the "trolls" more than anyone else on this thread, as well as 4junk3000!

I was about to post the same thing and would also add that the most offensive and insulting comments deserving of mod action in this thread have come from those two.

As a contributing forum member I would like to see a mod take care of this right away. :mrgreen:

They dont realize Josh is providing satire as his bait and they chomp on the hook.

Entertaining yet kinda sad and pathetic at the same time.
    I think 4junk3000 fancies himself as the forum shrink.
    thats 70 bucks a post so pay up :lol:
    If he is the shrink like in the movie "Shrink" it would cost 300 a post!!

I only have to pay if he gives me any analysis!!
    :lol: I think I'll become a shrink at the prices :lol:

Maybe you can ask for a private session :lol:
    Not necessary! I will fess up!! I was bottle fed as a baby, I hate my Father and I dress like my Mother :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
    I thought that dress I saw you in looked familiar :lol::wink:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2014

No such forum exists. There is no forum where everyone gets along with everyone.
    That's the point I'm trying to make josh'. I'm suggesting that your hypocritical and bias threads arnt really wanted by most forums.

Most people make topics that not everyone likes. It comes with the territory of posting.

I completely disagree, it's hard to make a thread that is so annoying, hypocritical, and sad. Most people make topics that at least everyone is ok with. You manage to make posts which completely aggravate many people in your attempt to gain attention. See a physocolist.

What's a physocolist?
    Someone who Colists Physo's
  • davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    EA wont release new land, the leeches are not out and get snickety when it comes to requesting more land, they want more free stuff.
  • leongeiser
    122 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Not the same without the avatar:(
    “Well, I’m so moved I renounce science"
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    I have no idea who he is, but I found him hilarious. Every forum needs someone like him to provide entertainment
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    EA wont release new land, the leeches are not out and get snickety when it comes to requesting more land, they want more free stuff.

Its been a long while for me personally but I seem to recall paying for all the land I have.

In fact the last couple strips were rather pricey. How's that free stuff?

And how does wanting or needing more land or even talking about it on the games official forum make anyone leeches?

Any intelligent person rightly understands if new land were introduced it would be even more expensive and in no way on gods green earth even remotely free.

• rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2014

Its been a long while for me personally but I seem to recall paying for all the land I have.

In fact the last couple strips were rather pricey. How's that free stuff?

And how does wanting or needing more land or even talking about it on the games official forum make anyone leeches?

Any intelligent person rightly understands if new land were introduced it would be even more expensive and in no way on gods green earth even remotely free.

Knowing EA new land might even cost.......... Well shall I just say Not in game cash!! Hmmm I just thought of a new idea for a poll Hmmmm!! :mrgreen:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2014
    Looks like the thread has calmed, the storm has passed for now. I haven't enjoyed reading a thread so much since um Josh's last one.
  • KingJoshSherer
    108 posts
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    You can split hairs about semantics, Josh.

But you're only trying to hide from the meaning within the words.

Stop hiding, Josh.

You don't have to cling to your self appointed title. You don't need to wear a crown to be loved. And you don't have to be so negative either. This isn't about the game, it's just about you, and your conflict inside.

It's very obvious to anyone with a high school diploma, let alone a doctorate in child psychology, that you are still grasping for the thrill you felt when you were given your "fifteen seconds of fame" and called a jeerer in the game dialog.

But you don't have to be famous to be loved, and you don't have to keep jeering. People may learn to like you for just being you.

Stop hiding, Josh. Stop hiding behind your delusions and just be a regular person like the rest of the world.

You don't need "riches" or a king's title.

Come on, Josh. Stop hiding. Who needs a hug? Come onnnnn....

lol...worst post you've made this topic. I liked it better when there was substance to our short-lived debate. I just watched Good Will Hunting last night for the 10th+ time. Great movie. All you need to do is tell me "it's not your fault" a few times more times and you'll practically be Robin Williams in that film.
  • KingJoshSherer
    108 posts
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    mdawny wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:
    I have it admit I do find you very humorous, and the fact that after all this time you can still get people twisted and bent out of shape is incredible. Why after all this time people still take anything you say serious is so ridiculous to me. The Venom you illicit is crazy. I sit back and wonder if these other people are really seriously upset about you post. That's crazy!!!. I think you take things to way to far sometimes, I can't say I'll be a fan again but if you can still control people like puppets, then have at it. This forum has been missing something lately.

What you are doing here is celebrating his trolling. Is that your intent?

I don't know about you, but i'm certainly not bent out of any shape today. I also don't mind letting this troll feed his own fire. Irrational people are also very consistent and it's a matter of time before he goes too far again. Could even be today.

If mods are OK with this type of thread in the GAME DISCUSSION section of this thread, then i will actively participate. I'm not flaming and i haven't even insulted him, I've only pointed out the flaws in his logic and communication skills.

Josh could post his threads in the OFF TOPIC section, but his desire for attention draws him to the main board. I personally think it's not beneficial or pertinent to the game.

I think you need to read his original post again. This is game discussion. If you don't like him, ignore him. Simple as that.

Or i could choose to ignore YOU, simple as that.

But Josh needs help, it's remarkably apparent. If he's not already in therapy, he should be. To revisit a game that frustrated him so much he had to be disciplined on a public forum? Why would someone do that to themselves? We call that a relapse.

Clearly he is hurting inside and wants help or he would not make such public cries for attention!

Don't worry Josh, i am not dismissing your hidden message. It's clear to me you want to be accepted but feel you must be a jeerer to be. But you don't have to be a jeerer, you can just be Josh Sherer. No king, no jeering. Are you in the States? Do you need a referral? Are you uninsured? Is that why you wish to be a king with riches? Are you poverty stricken in reality? It's OK, there is help available if you choose to take it.

Cmon make the first step. Who wants that hug? You can do it Josh.

You've broken past my psychological wall. It's true. Everything you've said is true. It all stems back to when I was a kid. My parents didn't give me everything I wanted. The other 1st graders wouldn't take orders from me. Horrible people! :'( I need a hug. Please, save me from myself!...

NOT!!!!! I'm the best and was mentioned in game! Worship me!
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    You can split hairs about semantics, Josh.

But you're only trying to hide from the meaning within the words.

Stop hiding, Josh.

You don't have to cling to your self appointed title. You don't need to wear a crown to be loved. And you don't have to be so negative either. This isn't about the game, it's just about you, and your conflict inside.

It's very obvious to anyone with a high school diploma, let alone a doctorate in child psychology, that you are still grasping for the thrill you felt when you were given your "fifteen seconds of fame" and called a jeerer in the game dialog.

But you don't have to be famous to be loved, and you don't have to keep jeering. People may learn to like you for just being you.

Stop hiding, Josh. Stop hiding behind your delusions and just be a regular person like the rest of the world.

You don't need "riches" or a king's title.

Come on, Josh. Stop hiding. Who needs a hug? Come onnnnn....

lol...worst post you've made this topic. I liked it better when there was substance to our short-lived debate. I just watched Good Will Hunting last night for the 10th+ time. Great movie. All you need to do is tell me "it's not your fault" a few times more times and you'll practically be Robin Williams in that film.

I think it's a great post, you should probably pay him for being your shrink right about now, he's provided a good analysis of you :)).
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    mdawny wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:
    I have it admit I do find you very humorous, and the fact that after all this time you can still get people twisted and bent out of shape is incredible. Why after all this time people still take anything you say serious is so ridiculous to me. The Venom you illicit is crazy. I sit back and wonder if these other people are really seriously upset about you post. That's crazy!!!. I think you take things to way to far sometimes, I can't say I'll be a fan again but if you can still control people like puppets, then have at it. This forum has been missing something lately.

What you are doing here is celebrating his trolling. Is that your intent?

I don't know about you, but i'm certainly not bent out of any shape today. I also don't mind letting this troll feed his own fire. Irrational people are also very consistent and it's a matter of time before he goes too far again. Could even be today.

If mods are OK with this type of thread in the GAME DISCUSSION section of this thread, then i will actively participate. I'm not flaming and i haven't even insulted him, I've only pointed out the flaws in his logic and communication skills.

Josh could post his threads in the OFF TOPIC section, but his desire for attention draws him to the main board. I personally think it's not beneficial or pertinent to the game.

I think you need to read his original post again. This is game discussion. If you don't like him, ignore him. Simple as that.

Or i could choose to ignore YOU, simple as that.

But Josh needs help, it's remarkably apparent. If he's not already in therapy, he should be. To revisit a game that frustrated him so much he had to be disciplined on a public forum? Why would someone do that to themselves? We call that a relapse.

Clearly he is hurting inside and wants help or he would not make such public cries for attention!

Don't worry Josh, i am not dismissing your hidden message. It's clear to me you want to be accepted but feel you must be a jeerer to be. But you don't have to be a jeerer, you can just be Josh Sherer. No king, no jeering. Are you in the States? Do you need a referral? Are you uninsured? Is that why you wish to be a king with riches? Are you poverty stricken in reality? It's OK, there is help available if you choose to take it.

Cmon make the first step. Who wants that hug? You can do it Josh.

You've broken past my psychological wall. It's true. Everything you've said is true. It all stems back to when I was a kid. My parents didn't give me everything I wanted. The other 1st graders wouldn't take orders from me. Horrible people! :'( I

It's okay jerrer, don't cry, it'll be okay. Don't let the problems upset you
    Let's talk more about this josh, how find the 1st graders not doing make you feel? Why didn't you're parents give you what you wanted, how do you think this effected you?
  • KingJoshSherer
    108 posts
    edited June 2014
    tlindfors - I agree...neighbor visiting is a nightmare. And yes, this was a game discussion before it was hi-jacked. Not my fault.

crazyinsanity - The explanation of my original account is in paragraph 1 of post 1. No need for me to reiterate on that. As for visiting neighbors, it's a chore. I don't care what the original purpose of the game was...it makes the game worse. And what was I expecting from a Stonecutters event? Not 30 skins that are all the same. I wanted better characters. I wanted more land. I wanted a table that rotates. I wanted smaller structures. I wanted a better storyline than "Lisa saves the world part 25".

stingray - Thanks...good to be back!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey Crosby and maxim! Great to be back!

:-)
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    People who quote a post that's right above theirs should be forced to only play the Family Guy game.
  • KingJoshSherer
    108 posts
    edited June 2014
    Whiplash/Jax/Dalton/Rolybert - Hey guys, thanks for the welcome! More reviews to come. Yes, I lost my original account in the crossfire, but now I'm a king so I guess it's better in a way.

Fuffazoni - I'm the greatest person you've ever received a response from in your entire life.
  • KingJoshSherer
    108 posts
    edited June 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Now onto the big question

Are you the real JoshSherer or another imposter?

Ask Neo, Spanser, or anyone else who you probably trust more. I can verify myself in that I was not even playing for several months. I can send out friend invites to disbelievers (though I will have to remove you after). I can tap on specific buildings of my neighbors. Many ways of proving it.
    You dont have to prove it to me!! I saw you start playing again after a long absence! It was great to see your town spring back to life again!!

It took some fast donuts to bring my town back to life...but it's coming along.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Whiplash/Jax/Dalton/Rolybert - Hey guys, thanks for the welcome! More reviews to come. Yes, I lost my original account in the crossfire, but now I'm a king so I guess it's better in a way.

Fuffazoni - I'm the greatest person you've ever received a response from in your entire life.
    Your Very welcome your majesty!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.