EA Forums - Banner

JimJ321

Prev1
smohqy
2111 posts Member
best_thread_ever1208121367.jpg

Replies

  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited June 2014
    Ha! I had the same thought!
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you!
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Do you have any photographic evidence to support this thread?
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    Do you have any photographic evidence to support this thread?

    As a day one player I agree and also wonder the same.
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    mtqrd5.jpg
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    Do you have any photographic evidence to support this thread?

    kVHnI9l.jpg
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    84HQCO0.jpg
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    kTmTwV7.jpg
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    iVnGVOf.jpg

    That's as much photographic evidence as I can recursively drum up currently.
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    here is a pic and it did happen...

    Screenshot_2014-06-27-22-31-15_zpsaf25293d.png
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ha! :lol: What's all this, then? :P

    I'll have to lock this, as it seems to be a callout, or off-topic, or both, and hasn't been approved by a committee of at least one Moderator.
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm sorry. I didn't realize this needed approval. Someone in another thread said JimJ321's 'Welcome to the forum' posts were annoying. I countered with the fact that friendliness should never be annoying.

    And thus I decided to give JimJ321 his own personal 'Welcome to the forums.'

    No 'calling out', or malicious intent intended.

    I loved my 'Welcome to the forums' post by Jim.

    This thread was a show of affection.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    smohqy wrote:
    I'm sorry. I didn't realize this needed approval. Someone in another thread said JimJ321's 'Welcome to the forum' posts were annoying. I countered with the fact that friendliness should never be annoying.

    And thus I decided to give JimJ321 his own personal 'Welcome to the forums.'

    No 'calling out', or malicious intent intended.

    I loved my 'Welcome to the forums' post by Jim.

    This thread was a show of affection.

    You seem to have a good heart, so I'll move this thread to the off-topic section instead of locking it, so that future generations may enjoy it for years to come.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    :mrgreen:
  • mikepellerin60
    492 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    tgyberg70 wrote:
    mtqrd5.jpg

    I know you were joking, but as a cancer survivor, It's not really funny.
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you all for your kind words and pics! Happy tapping!
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Lol this thread is funny!

    I've noticed some of the new people on the forum seem to think jims welcomes are sarcastic or mocking them, hopefully this proves them wrong! :lol:
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Lol this thread is funny!

    I've noticed some of the new people on the forum seem to think jims welcomes are sarcastic or mocking them, hopefully this proves them wrong! :lol:

    I hope not. I am being nice now because people thought me asking for pics was rude. Admittedly, I was a little overzealous with that, so have chosen the path of inclusiveness. In any case, I am glad some people feel warm and fuzzy due to my welcoming them. We need more happy tappers, not sour grapes!
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    You seem to have a good heart, so I'll move this thread to the off-topic section instead of locking it, so that future generations may enjoy it for years to come.

    Thankee Sai!
  • soullessmama
    238 posts
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Lol this thread is funny!

    I've noticed some of the new people on the forum seem to think jims welcomes are sarcastic or mocking them, hopefully this proves them wrong! :lol:

    I never thought of his welcomes as sarcastic. I think someone welcomed me, never thought to take that way. I think it's nice he does it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.