EA Forums - Banner

Now that the Stonecutting is gonna end soon...

I for one enjoyed reading your post! It was a fun event, wasn't it?

Replies

• homer4mayor
    63 posts
    edited July 2014
    And finaly, this weird dude who only ever spied on my Death Drop all month:

chances are that I was this weird dude :) I made it a habit to spy once at midnight and later the day (when the emblems re-set) i did my remaining 2 spy actions - but then on springfield. If i cannot achieve emblems, i did tend to spy on CL as tickets are harder to get than money...
    At least you were one of my friends who made sure there is always enough to spy :)
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    This was a great post! I was just thinking about all of the things I'll miss from this event:

-The awesome animations on unused buildings
    -Not needing to worry that if I clear all my buildings then my neighbors won't have anything to tap
    -Relatedly, not needing to think about what buildings I'm tapping in my neighbor's towns
    -FREE DONUTS
    -The fun of solving the parchment puzzles (they weren't, as a general rule, that hard- but I still like figuring them out!)
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Very nice!
    I loved the event. 150 donuts for me. Enough for a premium building and character.
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Tl;dr
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Tl;dr

You should have read that great post!

Agree with OP: awesome update from EA!!
  • mlc19821975
    63 posts
    edited July 2014
    I agree!! I loved most of this event too!
    It made me smile and not cause frustration, anger and the let-down I suffered from not getting the characters from the Easter update. I am still mad about having to buy a Kang topiary to go with my 4 Kodos ones.
    Anywho...great post!!
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    It was a great event, can't wait for the next one :P
  • jyoumans36807
    13 posts
    edited July 2014
    Awesome post! I especially love all the pictures, they made me smile too 8) I agree that this event has been a lot of fun and has kept me very entertained.
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    yeah i am definitely going to miss this update.... best event i've played so far, for sure!
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    And finaly, this weird dude who only ever spied on my Death Drop all month:

chances are that I was this weird dude :) I made it a habit to spy once at midnight and later the day (when the emblems re-set) i did my remaining 2 spy actions - but then on springfield. If i cannot achieve emblems, i did tend to spy on CL as tickets are harder to get than money...
    At least you were one of my friends who made sure there is always enough to spy :)

Hahaha, yeah it's you! How are you doin you old weirdo?
    Lol just kidding neighbour, i never notice the names of people who spy on my Springfield so your post makes sense of it all.

Although i wish you were just plain odd, i enjoy crazy people. :mrgreen:
  • RyanB1515
    2 posts
    edited July 2014
    This is kind of a dumb question but does the event end July 2 at 12:00am or July 2 @ 11:59 pm?
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I have no idea. I think it might depend on your timezone.
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited July 2014
    RyanB1515 wrote:
    This is kind of a dumb question but does the event end July 2 at 12:00am or July 2 @ 11:59 pm?

There is a countdown timer that shows the exact number of hours/minutes left. Tap on the question mark in the box that shows your emblem count. The timer is on the screen that pops up.
  • Jaye_Batista
    35 posts
    edited July 2014
    I think I loved the fact that with dedication, you could get everything. No stupid wheel with crappy prizes!!!
  • Jaye_Batista
    35 posts
    edited July 2014
    But I will be glad to going back to once a day visiting!!! No more for a bit, please!!!
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes this was a great event. New characters and skins, new buildings, lots of free donuts, every prize achievable rather than luck/chance based, and some great story lines.

EA have definitely raised the bar with this update and they're going to have to go some to equal or better it.

Bring on the summer 2014 event!
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I forgot to add this to my original post:

I went from 60 to a 100 friends, which makes me a pro now right? lol Either way it's yet an?ther milestone that happened during this event. It's like i went a boy, and came out a man. :lol: Stonecutter society changed my life.

And i just found out that...drumroll.....

Google Playstore now accepts PayPal!

Holy shhh, what am i gonna do now? I could go premium, i can afford it. But i also like the feeling that ive earned everything you see in my town. I'm going to have to think about this for a while and hope i don't do anything stupid the next time i enjoy a couple whisky's and go "what the heck".
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2014
    Holy shhh, what am i gonna do now? I could go premium, i can afford it. But i also like the feeling that ive earned everything you see in my town. I'm going to have to think about this for a while and hope i don't do anything stupid the next time i enjoy a couple whisky's and go "what the heck".

If you do go premium then technically you have earned everything you buy ;) i do get what you mean :) The good/great thing about this event was it went bad to the old ways of having to work towards the prizes of just buy them if you cant wait, personally i worked towards it all as you say makes it far more enjoyable to have earn't them :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Awesome post! I especially love all the pictures, they made me smile too 8) I agree that this event has been a lot of fun and has kept me very entertained.

Hi! Welcome to the forum! As you noted this was a great post, coupled with pics! Perfect in my opinion and not the least bit bitter. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.