EA Forums - Banner

Will the event REALLY end tomorrow?

Prev1
juliet603
17879 posts Member
That's interesting, it's more than likely ending tomorrow I would've thought. As long as it doesn't slow new content from arriving tomorrow, but very interesting.

Replies

• soapy_84
    67 posts
    edited July 2014
    To be honest I was expecting it to end today, although I'm not even sure when the official end was. I hope it ends soon as I have a 27 hour flight on Friday and I dont want to miss anything for independence day if it happens.
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    soapy_84 wrote:
    To be honest I was expecting it to end today, although I'm not even sure when the official end was. I hope it ends soon as I have a 27 hour flight on Friday and I dont want to miss anything for independence day if it happens.

A 27 hour flight?!? Where are you going to, the moon?
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Since it says July 2nd, like Easter, will get the update at the end of the day.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The official end date is July 2nd. Personally, I'm hoping I can stretch it at least one more day for more more bonus doughnuts. :D
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    The reason I ask is because the calendar for number 1's tasks goes on until Thursday, and as a lot of us know, events often don't end when they're supposed to.

For Jim (thanks to Annettemarc for making it) :wink: :

5061ba.jpg

I wondered about that myself. We shall see, I guess!
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    The reason I ask is because the calendar for number 1's tasks goes on until Thursday, and as a lot of us know, events often don't end when they're supposed to.

5061ba.jpg

Servers based in America I believe so while tomorrow will be June 2nd and probably won't be update til later that day, it will be the 3rd for those crazy Aussies.
  • soapy_84
    67 posts
    edited July 2014
    smohqy wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:

Sydney.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

5061ba.jpg

Servers based in America I believe so while tomorrow will be June 2nd and probably won't be update til later that day, it will be the 3rd for those crazy Aussies.

Ah I hadn't thought of that! Damnit... In that case, maybe to make it fair they'll make it the 3rd for everybody! :D It would be good to get a few more donuts!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I pushed Easter 1 or 2 days by not updating.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited July 2014

I didn't update for a day, until I couldn't visit neighbors till I updated.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The counter on the information of the game ended for me an hour ago, yet Number 1's task continue. We'll see what happens.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014

I didn't update for a day, until I couldn't visit neighbors till I updated.

It should be just those with the update that you're unable to visit. I pushed the Easter event a few days as well by not updating and I was able to visit anyone who hand't updated yet.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    yeah the counter is gone for me as well but im able to use Number 1 and no sign of the Event ending yet. most likely this morning or noon time maybe?
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    irritating because I stopped doing number 1's tasks a good 12 hours ago
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    smohqy wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:

You are aware that there are countries on the other side of the world, right? Like where I live...not on the moon.
  • jgl_fan539
    15 posts
    edited July 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:
    Argh, me too! I could have gotten another bonus donut. Sigh. Could they have at least given us an ACCURATE countdown clock?
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    jgl_fan539 wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:
    Argh, me too! I could have gotten another bonus donut. Sigh. Could they have at least given us an ACCURATE countdown clock?

I don't think they've EVER given us an accurate countdown clock! :lol: it'll probably be in about 4 or 5 hours if they're going by their usual times I think
  • jgl_fan539
    15 posts
    edited July 2014
    Now I am trying to decide if I should just continue with the tasks.
    Just wondering, would the game more likely crash or stuff if you are still doing Stonecutter stuff during an update?
  • shell1359
    9 posts
    edited July 2014
    I'm 22 coins away from the final prize and I keep expecting the event to stop any minute. This is nail biting stuff!
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Why not continue? It's not as if it takes much to hit the button and start a new task. I got my bonus donuts this morning which is what I wanted, but hell, if I can get another 3, why not...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.