EA Forums - Banner

Will the event REALLY end tomorrow?

2Next

Replies

• rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    If they don't end on time I don't think they can do a good July 4 update! Although they did do a level update in the middle! It is all in the hands of our masters EA!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    shell1359 wrote:
    I'm 22 coins away from the final prize and I keep expecting the event to stop any minute. This is nail biting stuff!
    normally the end will be an App Store update! That usually gives you a bit more time! Just don't update right away! Watch the forum for posters posting about an App Store update!
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    shell1359 wrote:
    I'm 22 coins away from the final prize and I keep expecting the event to stop any minute. This is nail biting stuff!

you can do it! :D I think you have a few hours (it updates in America) and all you need is to get four buildings spied on and whack one of The Order!
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    soapy_84 wrote:
    smohqy wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:
    To be honest I was expecting it to end today, although I'm not even sure when the official end was. I hope it ends soon as I have a 27 hour flight on Friday and I dont want to miss anything for independence day if it happens.

A 27 hour flight?!? Where are you going to, the moon?

Sydney.

Well, Sydney does have Luna Park :lol:
  • shell1359
    9 posts
    edited July 2014
    Yeah I switched off my automatic updates so I can hopefully get a little longer. I think most of my neighbours are idle, I need a good clear out. My next daily task ends in an hour so I'll be alright if it last that long :)
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    My timer ended 4 hours ago but it's still going too. I have 304 emblems left for my forth 3k bonus. Fingers crossed.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    shell1359 wrote:
    Yeah I switched off my automatic updates so I can hopefully get a little longer. I think most of my neighbours are idle, I need a good clear out. My next daily task ends in an hour so I'll be alright if it last that long :)

You will be no worries with the app store updates you usually get about a day to play before you are forced to update
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.