EA Forums - Banner

Another update - Stonecutters removed!

Can't post a picture, sorry. I tried, it shows on the preview but not on the submitted message.

Replies

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, I was visiting some neighbors and noticed a few of them showing 0 emblems.

Is there any reason to get this update now other than Number 1's task?
  • drumkvadrat
    77 posts
    edited July 2014
    Well. I automatically updated, cause such are the settings of my phone, but if you can avoid it to collect more emblems - you might want to.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Is there anything new, besides Number 1 as a playable character, that wasn't in the 4th of July update from this morning?
  • drumkvadrat
    77 posts
    edited July 2014
    The pyramid and the chest pay out money and XP now. 200$ and 22 or 20(chest) xp
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited July 2014
    I have managed to get rid of some of my ingame money 10m on the new aspirational :)
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Mine auto-updated this morning and I started the Giuseppe's house build but I'm still collecting emblems. So there is a second update??
  • drumkvadrat
    77 posts
    edited July 2014
    subii42 wrote:
    I have managed to get rid of some of my ingame money 10m on the new aspirational :)
    I haven't done that yet, but am planning to.
    However this aspirational is there since morning :)
    I was hoping the chest would give percentage on money and XP rather than payout, but nope.

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Mine auto-updated this morning and I started the Giuseppe's house build but I'm still collecting emblems. So there is a second update??

The first was the 4th of July related event, the second is the one that removes the Stonecutters update completely.
  • drumkvadrat
    77 posts
    edited July 2014
    Yep, I auto-updated one more time, no more emblems for me... But I was really far from next 3000 of them, had like 400 or so.
  • drumkvadrat
    77 posts
    edited July 2014
    Number 1 doesn't have the 4-hour task, the one that was special for every other members of stonecutters.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Number 1 doesn't have the 4-hour task, the one that was special for every other members of stonecutters.

And the other tasks are exactly the same as the other Stonecutters...so we didn't get anything new with him now playable :cry:
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the info. I guess I'll wait for the forced update. Still have few neighbors that haven't finished collecting all the prizes. Thankfully, most have passed 31,500 and got the table. The rest aren't even close.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    efin98 wrote:

The first was the 4th of July related event, the second is the one that removes the Stonecutters update completely.
    [Yep, I auto-updated one more time, no more emblems for me... But I was really far from next 3000 of them, had like 400 or so.

Thanks, I'd need to hold out till tomorrow for a chance at more donuts. I play on a kindle and sometimes it updates automatically and sometimes doesn't. It's a crap shoot.
  • drumkvadrat
    77 posts
    edited July 2014
    efin98 wrote:

And the other tasks are exactly the same as the other Stonecutters...so we didn't get anything new with him now playable :cry:
    Well, other members of the cult have their own tasks in their original skins, and Number 1, he seems to have no life outside the cult :)
    And I'm so not used to seeing that regular welcome screen again! I already forgot how it looked like.
  • drumkvadrat
    77 posts
    edited July 2014

Thanks, I'd need to hold out till tomorrow for a chance at more donuts. I play on a kindle and sometimes it updates automatically and sometimes doesn't. It's a crap shoot.

I believe it's in the settings. I chose auto-update on my phone, but manual update on my tablet. But that's both Android devices.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.