EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Revolving Restaurant

2Next

Replies

• pookieinnl
    59 posts
    edited July 2014
    well actually it was released today and it is a 10 million item and it does add to gluttony!!!!
    it is the newest aspirational...
    the price is steep tho!!!
    i am still saving for the zirconia as it is the only aspirational i was missing and i kept spending on those donut second chances everytime i was about to have enough...
    LOL
    Well at l;east now i have a good reason to keep saving money...
  • Vs1976
    874 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    lee67628 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Kang960 wrote:
    Would be cool. Possibly a million dollar item?

I'd pay 4 millionfor it! I'd save up all my pennies, especially if it raised Gluttony rating, as well!
    Nice job champion! Now u gave EA a price to put it on... We all are doomed...doomed I say :cry:
    Inflation hits Springfield, buddy ... After one year from your last post, it's now 10 million !! :wink:

I didn't even realize this post was over a year ago. Lol
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    hah, this is awesome that it was posted last year that some people wanted it, and BAM there she is! =)

I had recently gotten the Zirconia, about a month ago or so, so this is another perfect motivational device, good goin EA =)
  • skollthewolf
    491 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Does the Sit-N-Rotate generate income, or is it a big decoration, like King Homer's Skyscraper?
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited July 2014
    got it
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Vs1976 wrote:
    Anybody buy this yet for $10million smackaroos. I have to wait 3 days for this to get built and I have absolutely no room for it :(

Hi neighbor! I bought it ASAP after updating so you can check it out in a couple days. The actual land space needed isn't that bad, but it's gonna be big.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Vs1976 wrote:
    Anybody buy this yet for $10million smackaroos. I have to wait 3 days for this to get built and I have absolutely no room for it :(

I bought it.

As someone who's played since the game was released and bought everything available (all buildings and decorations, all characters and skins), placing the Sit-N-Rotate used up my second to last spot of available land. I have one more bit of land that I'm hoping to place a future house on (assuming they release another Indolence building anytime soon).

Desperately hoping they figure out a way to add more land, even if it's only one strip. Even one strip of land would help in terms or placing future buildings that are likely to be released over the next few months.

Otherwise, I'm going to be stuck doing a major re-design of my town, squeezing buildings and decorations together and eliminating a decent number of roads.
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited July 2014
    I bought it today. I skipped the Popsicle Stick Tower and the Escalator to Nowhere because I didn't like the way they looked and didn't know where to put them.

That was freaky spending that much money.
  • Vs1976
    874 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    Vs1976 wrote:

Hi neighbor! I bought it ASAP after updating so you can check it out in a couple days. The actual land space needed isn't that bad, but it's gonna be big.

Hi neighbor :) I bought it too (no update yet until my other town gets the last prize lol). Mine is built over the swimming pool area for now. Need to see the final building to decide where I'm going to put it. Wish ea would just give us more land!
  • packerdoug67
    19 posts
    edited July 2014
    I wasn't looking close enough when I bought it, I thought it was 1 million. Oh well, it's only money.
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited July 2014
    I wasn't looking close enough when I bought it, I thought it was 1 million. Oh well, it's only money.

I did the same thing :oops:
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited July 2014
    I'm extremely happy to have something to spend millions on! Thanks EA, and kudos to the OP that started this thread!
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited July 2014
    At first I thought this thread was only from 2 months ago and was like wow maybe EA uses our ideas but then realized we are in 2014 and this was 2013. Still really cool how it came to fruition and is very expensive like one of the posters guessed it would be. :lol: Of course I already bought all of the other garbage aspirationals so now I still need to save up about another 3 million. :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!