EA Forums - Banner

4th of July Donut Sale

sorry,

I want to say yes but clicked wrong...

Replies

• yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Would have been nice to purchase discounted donuts before they sold us a solid gold house....

I'd buy some
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes but only if it's 25% off...anything less isn't worth it.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited July 2014
    Should be a maybe button
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Those numbers look good. Come on EA!

HzRL92M.jpg
  • 3SS83
    108 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I voted no simply because I bought 900 yesterday and will be super hacked off if it does happen. :p
  • welshee6779
    17 posts
    edited July 2014
    Mmmmmmmmm donuts :lol:

I would buy some.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    tumblr_maibmpujey1rsw1yf.gif
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    Those numbers look good. Come on EA!

HzRL92M.jpg

No wonder our pleas fall on deaf ears- EA doesn't have any :shock: :lol:
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    No.. only because I spent $30 on donuts Friday :lol:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11544 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    last donut offer was during christmas event not one year ago...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    I voted no because they never had two "deals" appear in the same month but I do agree I think it would have been a better deal if they had released it with Chester and the rocket car or even added the house to the build menu as a permanent item so if someone missed out on the deal they could buy it when they wanted to
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes! Enough with the freemium! I want the cherry tree! :)
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited July 2014

Was it really only 6 months ago? Seems like forever. What kind of sale was it, 25% off donut prices or bonus donuts for the same price?

After they just released all of these new items for donuts we definitely need a donut sale now! :x
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited July 2014
    I have not bought doughnuts yet but if there is a REAL sale then I will definitely buy some.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Xarone wrote:

Was it really only 6 months ago? Seems like forever. What kind of sale was it, 25% off donut prices or bonus donuts for the same price?
    The second thing. It was some sliding scale of X% more donuts for whatever the price was (percentage went up as price went up.) I remember it because I bought some with a holiday gift card. Got myself Frink's lab.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Xarone wrote:
    I know we just had a "Gil deal," but it wasn't a real Gil deal...it was just an expensive 250 donut house that there was no reason why they couldn't just make it a limited time item in the build menu without a Gil appearance. EA needs to quit teasing us and give us a real donut sale! When was the last one anyway, a year ago?? I guarantee if they had a donut sale EA would make a huge amount of money with all of the people jumping on board to purchase discounted donuts. I know I would. Donuts are overpriced but if there is a donut sale I wouldn't hesitate to drop a few bucks on the game. :-)

It's been just over six months since the last donut sale. They have had them roughly every six months since Xmas 2012, so three donut sales so far. We'd be due for one very soon if they kept that pattern. But they haven't promised us anything, so anything could happen.
  • crazyinsanity82
    116 posts
    edited July 2014
    I would do it if it was 50% off or double donuts for the regular price. I would not hesitate to spend $99.99 for a double boatload. Other games have sales for their premium currency fairly often, and I have yet to see one here since I've been playing. Yes EA, donut sale please.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!