EA Forums - Banner

Why did Tomacco time get reduced to 30 minutes?

karr0ck
16 posts Member
I don't know, the game developers move in mysterious ways. Let me shake my magic eight ball.... maybe. I hope so. How about skunk cabbage for Halloween. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    it's possible they'll bring us the meth and other crops that were in the files on february?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Speculation is they are going to introduce another crop in the near future...there's a few in the files that are possible replacements.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    id like to have a 1 hour crop again soon! its nice to have the timing of everything and this throws off cletus and his dagone farm! xD
  • mikepellerin60
    492 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'd like that 60min task back as well. Before the Stonecutters event I was scrolling through a friends town and saw what looked like a string of garlic bulbs at Cletus' Farm. I clicked it without thinking to capture a pic and it turned into Moonshine. So maybe there are some new crops coming.

Edit: fixed stupid typo
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    Really? you need another 60 minute thing? what do you even get from tomacco, like 75 bucks?
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    amauthe8 wrote:
    Really? you need another 60 minute thing? what do you even get from tomacco, like 75 bucks?

Which adds up to a lot for newcomers and midlevel players who need the money and XP. You don't have to use the task if it's too "cheap" for you but it's needed a lot by the majority of the players.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    amauthe8 wrote:

Which adds up to a lot for newcomers and midlevel players who need the money and XP. You don't have to use the task if it's too "cheap" for you but it's needed a lot by the majority of the players.

I guess. I stopped doing 1 hr missions around like level 15.... Still seems silly. Just do four hour missions. The small amount of extra cash you get doesnt seem worth the constant checking.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.