EA Forums - Banner

Using the nuke

Yes. Everything in your Springfield (except, lemon tree, Simpsons House, the Krustyland shuttle, and the Squidport Entrance) gets put into storage.

Replies

• Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks. I thought that might be the case. Planning a major remodel and just trying to decide how. :-)
  • lauraparr82
    178 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I used the nuke earlier and I'm halfway done. It's not as bad as it seems. Dragging and dropping could take a lot longer.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited July 2014
    Lisa & homer don't either. Or trash
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks. I thought that might be the case. Planning a major remodel and just trying to decide how. :-)

any way to chart it out ahead of time to save you some time and effort when rebuilding, either in paint or on paper?
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    Yes. Everything in your Springfield (except, lemon tree, Simpsons House, the Krustyland shuttle, and the Squidport Entrance) gets put into storage.

Lemon tree? Really? That seems kind of weird. Can you not store it regularly? I've never tried and my iPad is like 2 floors away from me and i'm watching a movie lol
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited July 2014
    If it would store my lovely collection of trash, it would be worth it for me to use just for that. I'm not surprised it doesn't. Now if I nuke I'll be able to see the shadow of some buildings by the trash they leave behind. Oh well, that what I get for being a hoarder. :)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014

As far as I know, the nuke button doesn't break any rules of storage. If something can't be stored, it can't be nuked. Buildings/characters that get stored together would still get nuked together. Etc.
    amauthe8 wrote:
    Lemon tree? Really? That seems kind of weird. Can you not store it regularly?
    Nope:
    OEcj7sL.png?1
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Just remembered that I have corn growing and Brandine is on Spuckler #2. Guess I'm going to have to wait a while longer :oops:

Glad I remembered before I pushed the button :shock:
  • lauraparr82
    178 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Just remembered that I have corn growing and Brandine is on Spuckler #2. Guess I'm going to have to wait a while longer :oops:

I forgot I had Rex on his 'Interrogate Flanders' task when I (well my husband, he thought it would actually blow stuff up, hahaha) hit the final warning so I had to take the diner and Flanders house out to start the task again! D'oh!!! :lol:
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    If you press the nuke button by mistake, will it give you a confirmation before anything happens to my town or buildings?
    I have my town set up a certain way and I would hate to have to start all over again.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Helen0725 wrote:
    If you press the nuke button by mistake, will it give you a confirmation before anything happens to my town or buildings?
    It will give you four of them.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Good call. I hadn't even thought about that. Guess I will have to wait another 40 days before redoing my town.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.