EA Forums - Banner

Best way to get money

T26NKS wrote:
What's the best/quickest way to build you money up ? Really short of money at the moment.

Any quick solutions ? Or tips ?

Either: seek employment

Or... Go to a neighbour with premium content, and instead of tapping anything just keep going in and out. You'll keep getting a bonus just by going into the town and you can make your way to $1000 for your very first tap. Try using a neighbour that has the Springfield sign for maximum bonus. But "Other Springfield" doesn't work that way for some reason.

Replies

• ant41789
    25 posts
    edited December 2012
    You can house farm. Pick the one that best fits you. I would play a few times a day but every 8 hours was the best for me so I used the blue homes. You do have to spend a lot to make a lot but I can make 300k a day easily now. I only built that many about 700 because my first account wouldn't work for over a month and after I started a new account checked back to original one and it was reset. I just wanted to get back to where I was at and better because of lost time. Add EFTA417 if you want to
  • T26NKS
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    How many times do I need to go in and out.

Tried it going in and out 4 or 5 times and it gave me about 60 instead of normally 15 or so.
  • trailstrials
    78 posts
    edited December 2012
    jailbreak your phone
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited December 2012
    T26NKS wrote:
    How many times do I need to go in and out.

Tried it going in and out 4 or 5 times and it gave me about 60 instead of normally 15 or so.

I certainly don't do this every day because it's mind numbing. But sometimes I'll enter and exit while I'm watching a 1/2 hour show and do my first tap when it's done. I get over $1000 per house doing that.
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Visiting friends and character jobs are probably the easiest ways to get money (house farms can often crash your town for you and people visiting).

With the new friend system you can easily get over $10000 from visiting them normally, but if you visit them and collect 1 house at a time you will get a lot higher.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!