EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

New land released and a new district, woo!!
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

Both districts are there. Look further down.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    Just had a thought, me thinks this peter griffin would have been a better release during this 4th July mini event :)

peter-griffin-in-american-flag-suit.png
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

But we can't get into the new district yet! *cry* Can't wait .... Stewie!
    dave3490 wrote:
    Just had a thought, me thinks this peter griffin would have been a better release during this 4th July mini event :)

Oh that would have been awesome and a half. :)
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

But we can't get into the new district yet! *cry* Can't wait .... Stewie!
    dave3490 wrote:

Oh that would have been awesome and a half. :)

I'm just saving up cash to unlock all the available land to the south east of my town, basically the strip before district 8, which is about $40k in game cash (had that but blew it on the 4th July box trying to get the fireworks to get the water park). The north west strip of land is a bit pricey so that can wait a while.

The flag suit would have been proper, can't believe TinyCo didn't think of that for the 4th July mini event, would have been much better than rollerblading peter which could have been released at anytime
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited July 2014
    Yay, I got all the fireworks! :D
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I got rollerblading peter yesterday. Nice to see the new districts. Was disappointed that they are just locked without any unlock date. Just clearing all the land. Wish I had got the 2nd worker when he was on sale for 25 clams
  • glennsoe
    184 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Who or what triggers the new things?
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Why cant I start district 8??? Am I missing something?
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    fudgeo9 wrote:
    Why cant I start district 8??? Am I missing something?

Not sure what's going on tbh, I noticed that several tasks have been skipped as part of the questioned for those characters or skins, unless TinyCo have something in mind. District 8 will probably open up soon with another cash collecting task like the kids, or the cows. No way of knowing. Just got to add, that water park is awesome looking :-)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    For people who are level 40. I'm going to clear the land but not tap the check in hopes of saving the xp for when the max level increases. Also, you may as well hold off on major purchases like the Stewie statue.
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I guess its a waiting game to see who starts district 8 and 9 first. Fingers crossed I can in the morning
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    Looks like someone had a wardrobe malfunction

TicBeek.png
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    10.30pm uk time... just signed in and got a message that Stewie comin soon. Hopefully tomorrow lol
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    fudgeo9 wrote:
    10.30pm uk time... just signed in and got a message that Stewie comin soon. Hopefully tomorrow lol

I'd rather it be two days I'm just clearing the land by him now.
  • Benthebossyo
    139 posts
    edited July 2014
    fudgeo9 wrote:

I'd rather it be two days I'm just clearing the land by him now.
    why? You wont unlock him straight after there will probably be a day of getting things for him
  • 1nbxfan
    183 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Read that it likely will happen the day after the 4th of July event ends. Didn't know it was still going on so no idea what day that actually is.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    I'm hoping they wait until after the July 4th mini event as I will be able to save up cash to clear land. I'm expecting Stewie to be premium though, that will be a blow as I'm no longer putting money into these games by buying clams (and donuts for TSTO)
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    I'm hoping they wait until after the July 4th mini event as I will be able to save up cash to clear land. I'm expecting Stewie to be premium though, that will be a blow as I'm no longer putting money into these games by buying clams (and donuts for TSTO)
    As far as it has looked all along, Stewie won't be premium. He's not under the "Characters you Buy" (I think that's what it's called) in the Facebook-ish thing, and every character that's come with a district has been free.
  • jaspiring385
    132 posts
    edited July 2014
    fudgeo9 wrote:
    I lol'd at that message. "If you don't know him, he's like, our Bart." Well, Bart (troublemaker), Maggie (baby) and Frink (genius) rolled into one, in my opinion, but whatever. Their point was that they acknowledge that some players are/were also Tapped Out players, and are playing Quest for Stuff even without ever seeing an episode of the Family Guy TV show!