EA Forums - Banner

did u clean your SF?

Prev13
Godeko
22 posts Member
i probably cleaned half of it and saved the other half

i think i only got 6 donuts or so with what i did clean

i use some as decoration and most of it is hid behind buildings

once you clean it you can never get it back and you may regret it.

6 donuts is nothing
i can make 6 donuts in a day if i want by leveling up twice

so i say keep at least some of the trash

Replies

• phonedave
    47 posts
    edited July 2014
    I cleaned my SF, but I kept the junk in KL.

I want to lay out KL sort of like Walt Disney World. Disney rarely throws out old stuff. They store improperly somewhere, so Ill do the same. I just need to buy all of the KL land first.

• smittytime20
    19 posts
    edited July 2014
    Cleaned it all besides the fire bushes..... towns look like crap when they don't clean it...... only thing I kept in KL was bumper cars and krusty statues
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Cleaned it all besides the fire bushes..... towns look like crap when they don't clean it...... only thing I kept in KL was bumper cars and krusty statues

LOL! Agreed.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2014

i disagree
    i think my town looks great

i have all the trash hidden behind buildings so you cant see it except for a couple choice pieces

i have a couple barrels and waste ponds around my power plant
    i have some of the other trash around cletus' farm and muntz house and it looks great

the white things are the best they look like empty propane tanks lying around
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    Kept the flaming bushes obviously. But I cleared the rubbish for cash, xp and donuts.
  • cherrysweatr
    244 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I kept some barrels and puddles for the power plant and the white battery-looking things as kegs for KEM and "scientific equipment" for Prof. Frink's.
  • ktbabez03
    9 posts
    edited July 2014
    Cleared it all.... never got any donuts for it. I am so confused as to how everyone keeps getting so many donuts!! I rarely get donuts!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    ktbabez03 wrote:
    Cleared it all.... never got any donuts for it. I am so confused as to how everyone keeps getting so many donuts!! I rarely get donuts!

well just keep playing

once you are maximum level of friend level and have lots of cash it is pretty easy to get a few donuts per day
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I've saved some rubbish just in case we get more land and can use it for decoration purposes, once it gone it could be gone forever!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited July 2014
    I kept about 10% of it. I use some around Cletus and some around the Muntz's, and kept barrels and puddles of toxic waste around the power plant
  • smittytime20
    19 posts
    edited July 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

i disagree
    i think my town looks great

i have all the trash hidden behind buildings so you cant see it except for a couple choice pieces

i have a couple barrels and waste ponds around my power plant
    i have some of the other trash around cletus' farm and muntz house and it looks great

the white things are the best they look like empty propane tanks lying around
    I get keeping the propane tanks for bars moes etc ( fake keggers)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bkopp1
    353 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    kept a bunch of mine. Kind of made a waste dump area around the nuclear plant. Also I leave some in areas like Cletus and other types of housing just to make it look a little trashier. I still have at least one row and a bit of land to buy so i do not need the land quite yet.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I've got a little bit of rubbish in my town.
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited July 2014
    Sadly the game says I am a hoarder and won't let me store the rubbish. Lol
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    What's rubbish? Just kidding :lol:

Definitely saved a few puddles, few bricks, few broken window things and a bunch of barrels. Never know if we'll see them again. 6-10 donuts is very pointless and near worthless. When you are at the max level 6 donuts can be gotten easily within a week (3-6 from level up, plus 4+ visiting friends daily).

If you clear it all, you can never have it again. The last 2 strips of land they added had 0 debris on it, so it may never return. If you want it for a design, then I'd save a few of each at the least.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Sadly the game says I am a hoarder and won't let me store the rubbish. Lol

SiPONY3.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2014
    i cleared all of it and i'm sorry for it,
    wish i had some barrels and toxic waste to spread in the hillbilly part of my SF...
    :cry:
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I cleaned it up in the beginning. Once I bought all the land I saved the last dozen or so pieces. Used most of them with the power plant and the Muntze house. :-)
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm curious if it counts as "items" in your town?

I keep getting the 4500 limit messages and wondering if clearing out more of it would help.
  • smittytime20
    19 posts
    edited July 2014
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    I'm curious if it counts as "items" in your town?

I keep getting the 4500 limit messages and wondering if clearing out more of it would help.
    it plays a part in slowing your frame rate down...I know for a fact
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.