EA Forums - Banner

Post your Sit "N" Rotate restuarant pics here

2Next

Replies

• lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm saving up to $10 million to get the magnifying glass and popsicle stick tower. Then to $15 million for the zirconia. Then $20 million for the sit 'n' rotate. Should have them all in a few months time.

Everyone's designs look awesome!
    I don't quite follow your figures here.

Why u need to save $10m to get magnifying class & Popsicle stick tower since both cost total $5m only?

Unless u always like to keep extra $5m on hand as cash reserve. :roll:
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I thought and thought about it and I finally splurged and got my Sit - n- Rotate. I didn't have enough cash, so I had to cash in some Krusty tickets to be able to buy it. I can't wait until it's built in 3 days!!

s1Ngkaol.jpg
  • Jose_Garcia_TWD
    57 posts
    edited July 2014
    Here's mine..
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-14-55-17_zps55ddaf00.png
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    QUu0I28.png

Haven't done much with it but it does look nice on the waterfront
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    vic147 wrote:
    Just got mine this morning.

PzLibNe.jpg?1

Amazing. I never would have imagined it could look in proportion, until I see it grouped with your other large buildings. Maybe I ought to bring all those out of storage and place them in the same area like that. Each building, on its own, always seemed so ludicrous, but now they all make sense.
    Yeah, it definitely looks more natural with some larger buildings around. Months from now, when I can afford it, I'll put it near my mall :thumbup:
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2014
    hughejars wrote:
    Sorry I'm a poor hick who can't efford a fancy pansy eaty housy like a that. Maybe I should leave and seek me fortune in the big city place. One getty on for the clicky clack please Mr conductor person. :?

LOL!! i'm almost half way there, i know how you feel!
  • edited July 2014
    I made mine into Sydney's Outdoor Westfield mall complete with the Sydney Tower ;D
    f2c70e10dc7e0e2ed17e7929c16153c3_zpsfc7e437b.jpg
  • bmxbiker4646
    111 posts
    edited July 2014
    Here's what I've got so far, I am probably going to make a few changes...
    F41F5684-F568-4434-8C8A-6AAA07A3E0D0.png
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Here's my sit-n-rotate.....I had the $ so I bought it.

1fjr8it.jpg
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2014
    I think it's an awesome building. Here's mine.

SyqjUsS.jpg
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    was able to start mine this mornin! ill post some pics on 3 days when its done xD
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    vic147 wrote:
    Just got mine this morning.

PzLibNe.jpg?1
    Wow that looks great! A couple of more blocks of tall buildings and you'll have an all out downtown area! :thumbup:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    Here's mine..
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-14-55-17_zps55ddaf00.png

nice! clear ur friend requests =p
  • hdzed
    25 posts
    edited July 2014
    1a69de8a87c6305ff0985d911eb75a96_zps5fefc006.jpg

Not that great but here's mine.
  • 4junk3000
    6030 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Yay!

This is a huge milestone for me. I've been saving for this since its introduction. It's my first >$1M feature.

I wanted to put a nice restaurant in this location since building the SF mall. The parking lots there were made large to anticipate growth and future building releases. But most have been premium (swanky fish, asia de cuba, the sushi place, etc) When this was introduced, I thought it was a perfect fit for the uptown shopping district and the price was OK because at least it's earnable.

In the 3 days waiting for its construction, I tore down a concrete warehouse storing the laser and crashed UFO, and built a new retail center. This is much better backdrop for the S+R, which looks great with the Clausco and Kong Towers (not pictured) in the skyline behind it.

This is a nice pic. You can see my two 3-d features here, the above ground parking deck attached to the mall, and underground garage in the business park behind the Pimento Grove.
    4UMBBLx.jpg
    Disappointed the concrete isn't a matching shade of grey. Whatever. Looks nice.
    I assume Selma likes offending the health club patrons.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • LagginPotato64
    211 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Springfield Heights is the perfect place to put this. I just wish the flower planters didn't cost donuts so I could use those instead of the normal ones. But oh well. Here's mine:

2NZBAC5.jpg
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Great work tapper! I was so sad this thread died over a year ago.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.