EA Forums - Banner

Bored. What are you doing in TSTO while you're waiting for something new?

Replies

• NickiElliott
    337 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm trying to make another 7.5 million for the the sit-n-rotate, harvesting KL tickets for the Duff Pavilion and trying to get enough XP for donuts before the level 43 update. It's quite relaxing after the full-on Stonecutters Event, hopefully there'll be a big, exciting event like that again soon though :-)
  • GinaDolly
    17 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm trying to buy all the land in Krustyland. And also saving up for the Sit 'n' Rotate. Just 3 Million more. I'm guessing there will be level update after the 4th of July update.

this is what i am doing too but i have about 4 million to go for sit and rotate
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Well, I started clearing up some decorations in areas I wanted to change when I was gonna nuke my town, but then I realised that I don't have the balls to nuke my town and I actually like most of my town, so, I just stored most of the new stuff and have been rearranging the new side of town. I have all the land so it's easier now. Still never visit my krustyland tho and it annoyed the hell out of me that people would spy on my krustyland during stomecutters event!

Also, I only had 11 million, so since I got the sit n rotate (rude it doesn't even pay out!!) I am now building my funds again, up to 2.5mil now.
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited July 2014
    Saving for the zirconia, skipping on some other lower aspirational because I need the zircon first for my golden mansion.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Forum

Sending characters on my favorite tasks
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I stagger my quest lines so only at one point since starting the game in January I have had nothing to do.
    Am most of the way through Miss Hoover/Cocoa Beanie so then it'll be onto Roger Myers quest line.
    Also I have stopped progress in Krustyland to save for when I have nothing to do (close to 100,000 tickets!).
    And now there is that restraint to save up for :)
  • Cyclone4life23
    21 posts
    edited July 2014
    I'm still in the process of building my SF. I mean I still haven't even bought all the land yet!

_Cyclone4life23
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Step One: Drawing my plan to redistribute parts of my Springfield. (Key word: "Drawing")
    Step Two: Loading my town to begin implementing my plan.
    Step Three: Seeing Bart screen
    Step Four: Clicking " Retry"
    Step Five: watching town finally load.
    Step Six: Switching to " Move" mode.
    Step Seven: Crashing.
    Step Eight: swearing.

Repeat steps Two through eight.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited July 2014
    Recovering the 10m I spent on the Sit N Rotate and putting characters on task in KL to buy more land. TBH these quiet periods are needed sometimes.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Non-event/update times are boring.

I'm still playing semi-regularly because I'm want to earn free donuts for the next event and cash for the sit n spin. Also I do need to redesign my landing area due changes I made during the SC event.

• edited July 2014
    I'm rebuilding my fortune lost in a new restaurant venture
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Watching World Cup... while tapping TSTO, setting a new target for myself - $100 million. :wink:
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • JcSnl
    274 posts
    edited July 2014
    Step One: Drawing my plan to redistribute parts of my Springfield. (Key word: "Drawing")

That's hilarious and sad at the same time. :lol::cry:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm doing a full redesign.
  • Yokimoto
    21 posts
    edited July 2014
    I'm almost caught up with all buildings. So I'm trying to work on my Krustyland as I never really cared for it. I was so excited for it, but it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.
  • ThunderRam
    60 posts
    edited July 2014
    I look at my town and do what I know: I tinker.

iron-man-3-trailer.jpg
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Nothing other than saving up, and none of the premium 4th stuff appeals to me as I already have all of last years free stuff, and the president's aren't anything I need. Really hoping for something today or tomorrow.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    JcSnl wrote:

That's hilarious and sad at the same time. :lol::cry:

Well, luckily, today I have the diversion of Netherlands/Argentina. I'm eager for the Netherlands to win today, partly because I think it would be best to have two teams in the finals capable of swearing at one another in the same language. Often, the fine nuances of language get lost in translation. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Timescola
    517 posts
    edited July 2014
    I am a level 39 and am allmost at 14. I see how you could get bored. I am just taking it slow.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Im in the process of a slow, full redesign and the Washington storyline. I also try to space out premium purchases to extend the fun.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.