EA Forums - Banner

Well it's up

2Next

Replies

• cadhadley
    188 posts
    edited July 2014
    Debating getting Rex and Apu. Is Apu worth it?

Rex,yes.
    Apu, no.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014

But as you can see from Hopper's painting, the bright interior was crucial. It showed the isolation of people under artificial, almost garish man-made lights. The contrast in his work is meant to be stark. I hope TSTO changes it back.

2014071106345400.jpg

Agreed I don't know what EA was thinking when they dimmed the lighting. :evil: I already had the dinner but I got Lincoln.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    Debating getting Rex and Apu. Is Apu worth it?

If you want to do Rex Banner's quest you need him
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014

But as you can see from Hopper's painting, the bright interior was crucial. It showed the isolation of people under artificial, almost garish man-made lights. The contrast in his work is meant to be stark. I hope TSTO changes it back.

2014071106345400.jpg

I LOVE that painting, a old era in our history, something not seen very much these days. The moody feeling to the painting, it's just missing rain and the lonely smoking character, but those aside, this image is beautiful. I really want an image like that as a canvas for my bedroom decor :D
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I picked up the diner and Apu's new outfit. I think they are both worth it! I now have Apu walking around outside most of the time
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    It is also nice having him so you don't accidentally put him on a 7 day task while reassigning your people when you are in a hurry.

If you have Manjula, you wouldn't need to assign a task to Apu. Her 24 is a combo with Apu - since that has stung me before, I stored the Kwik-e-Mart and Apu comes after Manjula for the character assigner/locator.
  • allthingsmed
    56 posts
    edited July 2014
    I've been waiting for Rex since I've started playing in February !!!
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited July 2014
    Does Rex talk? If so, is it just grunts?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11622 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    prixton1 wrote:
    Does Rex talk? If so, is it just grunts?
    no sound
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited July 2014
    I got Rex today. :)
  • anngeeh6
    39 posts
    edited July 2014
    I just got Rex. He's doing is first task......poor Flanders!
  • leongeiser
    122 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the picture and info annette, you never know what you'll learn here;) You have probably seen this but here is the inspiration for my wanting the diner, i didn't know it refereed to an actual painting.
    51kH97Qs3xL.jpg
    “Well, I’m so moved I renounce science"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.