EA Forums - Banner

Game just started force closing on me constantly :(

I don't think rex banner is an issue. There's something weird with the game. I have been playing since last year and just recently the game has been closing on me a lot. I've tried to look for solutions. I decided that I have to wait for another update hoping that it would fix things.

Replies

• morphboo785
    49 posts
    edited July 2014
    This issue is affecting alot of players at the moment. I havent been able to play for weeks now and i missed out on the 4th July missions etc etc. not impressed.
  • mi232000150
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    it's nothing to do with rex banner. in android i get that force close. i'm on version 4.9.5. what have you done EA giving us your loyal player this crap???
  • morphboo785
    49 posts
    edited July 2014
    I have contacted EA on numerous times and the responses that they have given, have not resolved any of the issues.

My last message to them was basically, that i had given up trying and will see what the latest update will do when its available.
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited July 2014
    I just find it odd that it /just/ started on me, all of a sudden, last night, when I'd been playing without any problems at all for the past several weeks. I tried deleting the game and re-downloading but it didn't help at all. I noticed that when I went to the App Store to redownload it, instead of it saying "FREE" in the little box you click to download, it instead had a cloud symbol, which makes me wonder/worry that it didn't have the same effect as redownloading it brand new? (When I deleted it, it said "are you sure you want to delete this app?" And I said yes, so I'm not sure why it was in the cloud?? The whole process of redownloading, installing, etc took over fifteen minutes so it's super annoying that it didn't help at all.

Every time I try to open my freemium kwik e mart scratcher, or visit krustyland, or visit friends, it closes immediately :( And even when I don't do those things it's still force closing every minute or two :'(
  • morphboo785
    49 posts
    edited July 2014
    Alot of people have had these issues for nearly a month now. I did notice that my friends have been able to keep playing whilst i can't. Strange.

I managed to get onto my game earlier after days of no luck and play it for a bit but that didnt last long as its now, yet again, crashing on me!

:(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.