EA Forums - Banner

Retry Bug.

Btw, I am using an iPod touch 5.

Replies

• AprilTara
    9 posts
    edited July 2014
    Same thing happening here on two different Kindles (Fire, Fire HD).
  • LilJonny64
    74 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I got the same issue. It seems whenever new updates get applied, Something gets messed up. In this case its the Bart Simpson with the electrical plug with the error saying try again. If it isnt broken, dont fix it. Please dont send updates if it only makes things worse.
  • grandma11686
    50 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    My Husband and I are experiencing the same problem, he is playing an iPad and I am using an iPad mini.
  • Hendrix8341
    191 posts
    edited July 2014
    Me, my brother and his gf are all having that problem. All on ipad 2
  • spotmonkey672
    1 posts
    edited July 2014
    I have the same issue on my Verizon Samsung Galaxy 3. I click retry and it lets me in. I have noticed that it's crashing more often also.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Same here - retried 16 times before I could get in, only to see that screen after a few seconds. On HTC.
  • Biggiie
    2 posts
    edited July 2014
    I get this aswell. Every time I start the game, I get the "Cannot Connect to Server, Retry" error. When I hit retry it just crashes most of the time. I'm also getting random freezes in the game, which sometimes result in a crash. It's so damn annoying. Get on this EA!
  • morphboo785
    49 posts
    edited July 2014
    I have a android phone (samsung) and it crashes on there. My boyfriend has an iphone and it crashes on there. At the moment it works fine on his kindle!

I just dont understand how EA can be ignoring this as there are SO MANY people with issues.
  • pr0nty
    7 posts
    edited July 2014
    Same for my sister and me, using different devices in different houses. Just an annoying glitch, but should've been fixed ages ago.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.