EA Forums - Banner

Lagging/crashing

The game was running quite well on all my devices until the latest update. I hope that they can revert back to that state with the next update. If the frustration gets overwhelming, you might take a break and check back in after the next update.

Replies

• amywalker998
    4 posts
    edited July 2014
    Hopefully the next update will fix the issue ... sorry to hear it's affecting you as well but I'm glad it isn't just me!
  • morphboo785
    49 posts
    edited July 2014
    Same here, Level 42, eventually i managed to get Guisseppe house and a USA Flag before it crashed on me constantly. Missed out on 4th July event as this was my first time this year of seeing it and because of the crashing issues etc with this game, i missed out. Not impressed. Lets hope the next update works for everyone and we can all get back to playing the game daily. I am also an Android user.
  • amywalker998
    4 posts
    edited July 2014
    I am also an Android user, I wonder if that is a factor!
  • morphboo785
    49 posts
    edited July 2014
    Its happening on Iphones, Ipads and Kindles so its defo not just an android issue.
  • amywalker998
    4 posts
    edited July 2014
    Ah alright, I hope there is a fix soon!
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited July 2014
    This is happening to me too, but only when I work on the town, not during neighbor visits...which is weird.

But it crashes on me three or four times while I'm trying to clear handshakes and assign jobs. Being level 42 and with nothing to do right now, it's almost not even worth signing in...
  • diddoboydiddo
    131 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Mine too. I can't even get all my tasks assigned (just running everyone on 24 hr tasks for now). It's literally crashing within 20 seconds of accessing the town every single time. Don't even start me on neighbor visits. And I haven't been able to enter Krustyland for over a week now. Super fun good times.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.