• MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Nice one! :wink:
  • HappyGamer73
    2403 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Nice milestone, way to go!

See, unlike trolls, real people are happy to see and hear about successes big and small.
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited July 2014
    Way to go! I still have a strip and a half of KL to buy... then I'm done.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    AptMK6w.gif

On getting all the land in both sections :thumbup:

I've had SF town land for a while now, but KL i just havent bothered buying any more land than i actually need, still got loads left to buy :lol: I just think there too much land in KL for the amount of stuff we have there

Yea when I first started playing during Christmas 2013 I thought it'd take me a year just to buy all the land in one place but I'm glad I got it in almost 7 months now I can actually save for future content.

Also thanks everyone
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    if you plan on something for the landing zone remember, there're 2 strips of land added in the files, just not unlockable yet

I will and I don't have a plan for it
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats!

Long time yet for me.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited July 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Today I finally finished buying all the land in both Springfield and Krustyland now I just have to think about how I'm going to redesign

WOOHOO! Congrats!! KL land is taking forever for me but 75% of the way there! :twisted:
  • brittannie54
    172 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats! I started in January and have 1.5 rows left in KL and the corner of SF left. I also waited to design until I had all the land and am excited to get going.

Thanks for the tip regarding more land because I've got some ideas for my LZ.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.