EA Forums - Banner

EA help is horrible

I'm sorry about your experience. I've also been frustrated in my dealings with support.

I realize you're not looking for help and you've probably tried this already, but in case you haven't, would suggest clearing the app's cache and data, then uninstalling the game, then rebooting, then re-installing fresh. Sorry again.

Replies

• caddy812
    10 posts
    edited July 2014
    Mopurglar
    Thank you. That was the first thing they suggested I try.
    Since the start of the forth of July update I have been able to visit friends, but I still have crashing problems.
  • morphboo785
    49 posts
    edited July 2014
    I have do this a few times and it works for a minute and then crashes. I am currently trying it yet again to see if this may have improved, we shall see.
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I had problems with support, too. I couldn't make any purchases within the game (ie purchases using real money - donuts and Golden Scratch-Rs). I would have thought that this, of all issues, would be the one that support staff would receive thorough training on.
    Apparently not. It took me a while to just make the guy understand what an "in-app purchase" was. After that, I gave up trying to explain, since the game was working perfectly well except that I couldn't give EA any of my money.
    The issue resolved itself a week or so later.
  • morphboo785
    49 posts
    edited July 2014
    22steelpaw wrote:
    I had problems with support, too. I couldn't make any purchases within the game (ie purchases using real money - donuts and Golden Scratch-Rs). I would have thought that this, of all issues, would be the one that support staff would receive thorough training on.
    Apparently not. It took me a while to just make the guy understand what an "in-app purchase" was. After that, I gave up trying to explain, since the game was working perfectly well except that I couldn't give EA any of my money.
    The issue resolved itself a week or so later.

Are you able to play the game now with no issues at all?
  • caddy812
    10 posts
    edited July 2014
    Well I got an email from EA today. Guess what? My case is closed thank you. This comes 6 days after I last emailed them asking what other info they needed from me. The heck with EA :evil: :evil: :evil: I will never spend any money on their games because of this. I don't think I am being unrealistic. All I asked them to do was to help me play their game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.