EA Forums - Banner

Skyscrapers in TSTO.

Prev1
Dont people hate them? I know claus co is a pain the * to place for me. That said, I wish I could get the King Homer skyscraper.

Replies

• patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I only have ClausCo., don't really like it - it doesn't fit in. However if there are a few more, there could be a real downtown!
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Don't like tall buildings as I like to see everything. Although having said that I was a bit miffed to not get the ClausCo. It looks cool
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I have them both and I hate them! I have no where to put them and they are too big! :-\
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I hate them! I have claus co. and the king homer one but I keep that in storage because it doesn't give you any sort of payout!
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    Not a fan of Skyscrapers in the gamke due to the fact they cover everything when placed, but one name is mentioned there that i'd love to see added to the game, and that is Ziffcorp, because we could get the following

* Artie Ziff
    Artie_Ziff.png

* Artie Ziff's Helicopter
    simpsons03.gif

* Ziffcorp (of course)
    Ziffcorp.PNG

* Artie Ziff Prom Skin
    Artie_Ziff.png

* Marge Prom Skin
    simpsons13-14.jpg

* Ziff Mansion
    500px-Ziff_Mansion.jpg

* Burning Oil Well
    5oz8fc.jpg

* Homer and Lenny Oil Worker Skins
    vn1ll5.jpg

Not only would Artie Ziff be a great addition, but he woudl also open up so many possible tasks in a mini quest with so many different characters - I voted for Ziffcorp :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited July 2014
    If you had to put a sky scraper in the middle of a residential district it wouldn't fit in, but in and among a group of them they wouldn't seem so out of place... like in a CBD. So I say the more the merrier :)

I haven't got a single sky scraper so feel free to ignore my opinion!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Where is the option in the poll for no? Because I don't thing we will be getting another skyscraper.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    A city type layout in the game would be fantastic, especially with the addition of more skyscrapers with adjoining buildings and stores (height wise) in the game, however, in order for players to incorporate such a theme or layout, EA would have no choice but to roll out more land because the way skyscrapers cover things, it's the only way it would be possible without demolishing half their town to build it. So before we get Skyscrapers, the land issue that some players are having needs to be resolved first :wink:
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Ziffcorp!
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I enjoy skyscrapers. Have them at the top left and right of my SF so they dont block anything. And they look great.

Dont forget the Popsicle stick skyscraper too.
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2014
    Where is the option in the poll for no? Because I don't thing we will be getting another skyscraper.

i really hope you're wrong! my one and only skyscraper (king homer) is all alone and need some friends...
  • rorschach23
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Skyscrapers are great for hiding Kwik E Mart's, I like them if only for that reason.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Ziffcorp :)
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Where's the both option?

I want them both! I want them!

gimme-gimme-GIF.gif
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    How about a Capital City? Then we'd have some place to put tall buildings. The graphics display could include a tilt, rotate, zoom. A place to try out new ideas for the display.
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I voted for the 3rd option but only because I don't know what the other 2 are :lol:

I would love to see some new skyscrapers though. I don't have any currently and I think the only once I can get (since i'm freemium) is the popsicle stick one...at least until they (hopefully) bring back ClausCo.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    How about a Capital City? Then we'd have some place to put tall buildings. The graphics display could include a tilt, rotate, zoom. A place to try out new ideas for the display.

I don't like the big buildings in SF.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm a new player, so want the 2 as I don't have them
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited July 2014
    I like the skyscrapers. I have them at the edge of my town. I have to agree with they are a great place to hide things. I think I have my ClausCo tree behind one of them. Go Ziffcorp!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Kinda like the skyscrapers.

Ziffcorp may certainly come to the game. I like to puzzle the big buildings central in my springfield. I worked my way nice around clausco.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.