EA Forums - Banner

Good news bad news

I only go to KL to play Sideshow You, hoping to win another 5 donuts (I've won twice, so far). I have it synched with my dog race, so it's easy to remember. Once my Toothchipper was built and the last quest completed, I don't send characters there anymore.

after I accumulate 30,000 tickets, I trade it for cash...saving up for Sit and Rotate.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Good news: my redesign is going pretty well. Everything is finally out of storage and laid out.

Bad news: buying hundreds of fences has literally left me with eight tickets. I still need more fences to make the lines for all the rides. I can't spare characters from Springfield because I just bought a bunch of land and I need millions for the Sit'n'rotate, so it'll take some time to fully decorate KL.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    I broke 40,000 KL tickets this morning, and I already have the Tooth Chipper and the Hotel, so im happy!! saving up for whatever comes next, or a massive redesign.. which would eat atleast 10k Tickets lol
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The good news is that I've got about 350,000 tickets. The bad news is that there's nothing new to spend any of it on.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Good news is I have a 5 star rating after recently spending 30K+. Bad news is I still have 100K+ left to spend.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited July 2014
    The good news is I too recently got a 5 ball rating after buying a bunch of stuff and plopping it wherever. The bad news is that only EA ignores Krustyland more than I do.
  • nshermansd
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Good news is: is I still enjoy playing this game...

Bad news is: what is krustyland? I thought EA gave up on it... Just saying
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited July 2014
    Good News: I've had 5 balls in my krustyland for a while now.
    Bad News: I thought KL was only useful for finding extra tap points to max my fp level when visiting friends anymore.
  • Surfcitygal
    1272 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Good news: I send characters to Krustyland when tired of their Springfield tasks
    Bad news: I forget they're there
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Good news: Won 5 donuts for the third time yesterday, enough space in Krusty Land to do some fun decoration ideas that don't work in Springfield.

Bad news: Too much land in Krusty Land and not enough stuff to put there. My 40,000+ KL tickets are just waiting for some lovely stuff to be spent on!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • iiRoveTSTO
    14 posts
    edited July 2014
    Good luck saving!
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Good news: I have 150k Tickets and 5 Balls.

Bad news: Don't know how to spend them.
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited July 2014
    Good news: I send characters to Krustyland when tired of their Springfield tasks
    Bad news: I forget they're there

:lol: I only laugh because that's what I do!
  • dtj507
    98 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Did a self-imposed task :shock: and have now got over a million tickets and my KL looks quite good.(I think) Bought all the land so have nothing to spend tickets on. Still, I enjoyed doing my 'task' and the tickets are there if needed. :roll:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2014
    Good news- haven't visited
    Bad news- .......
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The good news is: All is quiet...

The bad news is: Some crashed a police car into my firehydrant. Damn kids.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Good news: Got 5 donuts today!
    Bad news: So many tickets and nothing to spend it on. Got all the land and filled to the brim with rides and deco over the winter and spring. I would live another new ride or two so I could do a redesign.
  • brittannie54
    175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Good news: I'm done designing and happy with what I've got.

Bad news: I still have 1.5 rows left to purchase and no motivation. Plus I want to put in a Kristy head made from plants but I stopped at one side of hair.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The good news is I have over 200,000 tickets, the bad news is there's nothing to spend them on.

TAGSfan60982 don't worry about saving up too quickly, after the toothchipper there's nothing left to buy :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.