EA Forums - Banner

What are you buying from the Yard Sale

Replies

• mrnohnaimers
    46 posts
    edited July 2014
    Not a damn thing, the prices are ridiculous for this "sale".
  • Canuck959
    137 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    joniferous wrote:
    COOL BROWN HOUSE! YESSSS! Though I have nowhere to put it because I thought I'd never have it...
    Also bought Mayan Bundle (The 300 one), Willie Skin, Grampa Skin, Ninja Homer. Everything else I already had.

Slightly disappointed they didn't bring out Fruit Bat Man again, and some of the other skins, but mostly, happy I have CBH.

Does the Mayan bundle come with the Mayan calendar? I assume it does, but I don't want to end up with just the skins.
  • TArmada23
    55 posts
    edited July 2014
    I got the Cool Brown House, which I've been wanting for a long time. I have everything else other than the Mayan skins/characters, but I think those are too pricey for two characters for whom I already have premium-earning skins and for another character that has no tasks.
  • scatteredroot
    47 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I wouldn't mind the Ninja Homer, but the price is too prohibitive. Saving up for Halloween.
  • dhlennon
    133 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Not a damn thing, the prices are ridiculous for this "sale".

agree
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I would have liked to have had the Cool Brown house, but didn't have enough donuts. Went ahead and got bare chested Willie.
  • ThunderRam
    60 posts
    edited July 2014
    Nothing.

If they had released Fruit Batman maybe.

I'm just saving for new Halloween stuff. If I don't like any of that, getting Community Center.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    Canuck959 wrote:
    joniferous wrote:
    COOL BROWN HOUSE! YESSSS! Though I have nowhere to put it because I thought I'd never have it...
    Also bought Mayan Bundle (The 300 one), Willie Skin, Grampa Skin, Ninja Homer. Everything else I already had.

Slightly disappointed they didn't bring out Fruit Bat Man again, and some of the other skins, but mostly, happy I have CBH.

Does the Mayan bundle come with the Mayan calendar? I assume it does, but I don't want to end up with just the skins.

Yes it does
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited July 2014
    I now own the Cool Brown House. It is hanging out with some of the regular brown houses and making them look dumpy. Cool Homer is walking around acting superior, and he does pay premium.

I voted on what I bought, Cool Brown House, but odds are I will buy more.

Grats Annette on the free donuts. I think it was EA who somehow accidentally changed your town, and the 500 donuts are a don't complain to much award. That is my positive view of it, and I am sticking to it
  • Canuck959
    137 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Canuck959 wrote:
    joniferous wrote:

Yes it does

Thank you
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    I don't know! I want it all, but I can't buy everything :|

I may go for the Mayan bundle.

Without checking being Homer is on a Mayan task at the moment i dont believe his skin is premium payout.....i may be wrong tho

Mayan Homer pays premium! I checked when I started Mayan Marge's quest line.

I only got Mayan Marge, was the only thing available.

I wonder if cool homer now has premium payout too?
    I already have most of the stuff listed, the only things on my screen were Mayan Marge, Father Sean, Ninja Homer and Mr. Sparkle billboard. 4 items !? I mean I guess that's good for me that I don't have to spend as much, but I'm a little sad now that all those items aren't as limited time only as they used to be :(

I'm not sure if I'll buy anything... I'm thinking of Mayan Marge or maybe Father Sean, but both are overpriced....and Ninja Homer cost money the last time around and I still wasn't interested that time :/ decisions decisions

Yes cool homer does have a premium payout
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    I noticed that ultrahouse 2 is missing from the poll as well

I purchased everything
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    The more I think about it, the more I probably wont get anything despite the fact I want a lot of it because of the prices on the stuff. I'll save up my donuts for Halloween :)
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    I noticed that ultrahouse 2 is missing from the poll as well

I purchased everything

Added some poll options
  • loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited July 2014
    Just Mayan Marge. I had everything else already.
  • MohavanDark
    7 posts
    edited July 2014
    I'd like to buy the cool brown house but since i won't enjoy the game much due to the constant crashing, i'm not buying a thing. It really seems like a last ditch effort to get into your wallets before people quit putting up with all the bugs since the stonecutters and stop playing all together.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I only have the option to get the Mayan trio. Another topic reports Homer & Marge and Marge singly are available :(
  • BurninRayne
    104 posts
    edited July 2014
    The Mr sparkle billboard and ninja homer are the only things that weren't free originally. Billboard was 30 donuts and ninja homer 120 donuts.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    FarmerCyn wrote:
    I now own the Cool Brown House. It is hanging out with some of the regular brown houses and making them look dumpy. Cool Homer is walking around acting superior, and he does pay premium.

I voted on what I bought, Cool Brown House, but odds are I will buy more.

Grats Annette on the free donuts. I think it was EA who somehow accidentally changed your town, and the 500 donuts are a don't complain to much award. That is my positive view of it, and I am sticking to it

I'm open to the possibility that it was EA. I've received some hopeful feedback from them about my town crashing, the town DOES run much more smoothly now, and I DID post a really snarky thread recently about losing 900 donuts but added that Google Play store refunded my money. So the timing seems almost too coincidental about the fixes and the donuts. But bringing the Elevator out of storage is really weird? Wouldn't they just contact me?

Oh, well. I'll just be thrilled and grateful that someone out there did such nice things.

Meanwhile ... Back to the thread ... I cannot believe I got a chance at Nighthawk Diner AND Cool Brown House in the span of less than a week! Woo hoo!!!
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    This is beyond eerie. Someone was in my town.

This is not the thread to go into details, but I only mention it because, along with visual change to my town I saw five HUNDRED new donuts. NOT charged to me.

That was Fate's way of saying "Annette, go buy stuff.". Not wanting to defy Fate, I bought everything. (Getting the vapors.)

This was probably you know who. I'd be interested in hearing if you PM him.

Congrats! That's a big wooo hooo!

I'm waiting to get the full skinny on this "sale". Have until Aug 4. Not like they are going to run out of the items. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.