EA Forums - Banner

120 donuts for Cool Brown House

Truthfully, the way people raved on about it, I figured it was going to be 200+ doughnuts

Replies

• lil_deezy88
    44 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    i mean abbandoned store was 30 donuts and puts out more $ & xp...?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Let's ignore the premium skin for Homer and the aesthetic value of the house.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The cool homer skin is most of what drives the price. Why the house payout is $5 puzzles me though. It should be $135 or $150 every four hours.
  • lil_deezy88
    44 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    at least $100 Payout and Maybe 25xp or sum but owell plenty of ppl are happy
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2014
    next time when players are eager for an item or character they should play it cool and not show ther anticipation for it because EA are watching and pricing these stuff according to our wishes... MUHAHAHAHA

0M0wdrN.jpg
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I have alot of premium buildings but I took my 440 donuts elsewhere and spent 120 on Otto. Very happy with my purchase hopefully that will hold me over till Level 43 (besides what's a Springfield without Otto?) :mrgreen:
  • lil_deezy88
    44 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    next time when players are eager for an item or character they should play it cool and not show ther anticipation for it because EA are watching and pricing these stuff according to our wishes... MUHAHAHAHA

0M0wdrN.jpg

lol yea they are, but i didnt want any of this stuff haha just thought it might be cheap considering it was free at one point...

figure theyd charge 10-50 donuts on previous freemium goods..
  • lil_deezy88
    44 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    jclancy959 wrote:
    I have alot of premium buildings but I took my 440 donuts elsewhere and spent 120 on Otto. Very happy with my purchase hopefully that will hold me over till Level 43 (besides what's a Springfield without Otto?) :mrgreen:

yea ive yet to get otto as well lol i think thatll be my next purchase
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Dotcom180 wrote:

0M0wdrN.jpg

Maybe next they'll bring back Brandine....for 500 donuts.
  • lil_deezy88
    44 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    lukeout007 wrote:
    Dotcom180 wrote:

0M0wdrN.jpg

Maybe next they'll bring back Brandine....for 500 donuts.

Careful What ya Wish For lol
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited July 2014
    Dotcom180 wrote:

:thumbup:
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Let's ignore the premium skin for Homer and the aesthetic value of the house.

and also the multiple existing threads.
  • SauronHimself
    38 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Well we wouldn't take it in the red, so EA is hoping we'll take it in the brown.
  • mspralja
    21 posts
    edited July 2014
    Dotcom180 wrote:

0M0wdrN.jpg

Yeah seriously....it seemed like in every other thread/post someone would beg for the CBH to be available at a yard sale...and here it is. No one should be surprised at the cost, in fact I thought it would've been at least 200d.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Dotcom180 wrote:

0M0wdrN.jpg

Indeed. Look at the gold mansion and how much it cost when EA released it since many players were clamoring for it-- 250 donuts! That said, 120 donuts for the cool brown house with the Cool Homer skin is 130 donuts cheaper than the gold mansion although early players didn't have to pay donuts to get the cool brown house when it was first released.
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited July 2014
    We already have Mr Plow for Homer that pays a premium for his tasks. I can't justify so many donuts for so little return.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.