• Ammaterasu
    113 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got one too :evil:

*Double facepalm*
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited December 2012
    Crap! Do we need to start "do not PM me" threads???
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've had two.
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    *, I don't even like getting random requests since I know they're from lurkers. I don't go to add me threads. No need.

Not to mention that there are 5 add me threads on the first page!!
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    shockman85 wrote:
    *, I don't even like getting random requests since I know they're from lurkers. I don't go to add me threads. No need.

I'm replying with an animal ❤️❤️❤️❤️ photo. Bring on the PM's.
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    shockman85 wrote:

I just signed up for mine... :twisted: lol
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    MacJiggles wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    shockman85 wrote:

Ask and you shall receive.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I have a few friends who I accepted after receiving a "random" PM -- lovely towns, too. It seems a much more nice and personal way to get someone's attention. Of course, they actually spent to time to write me a message, not just "Add Shmoe298477" and done.

I guess it just goes to show that all Add Me PMs are not created equal.
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    shockman85 wrote:

Ask and you shall receive.

Thank you...

so I have been doing the math... On the first 4 pages of the forum there are currently 968 total pages of "add me" content... There are about 20 posts per page...

Lets say that theres an average of one name per entry...

gives us....
    19,360 possible friends currently exist on the first 4 pages of TSTO forums...

Therefore...

WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE G-D DAMN ADD ME POSTS :twisted:
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    MacJiggles wrote:
    I have been doing the math... numbers numbers proof numbers

Perhaps the add-me posts would be less aggravating if you simply ignored them rather than wasting all that time to read, research, 'rithmatic (you now, "do the math"), and respond. Just sayin'... Have a white Russian with me and abide instead. Or, you know, get mad and do math and stuff. Either way, have a white Russian. They're delicious.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:

Perhaps the add-me posts would be less aggravating if you simply ignored them rather than wasting all that time to read, research, 'rithmatic (you now, "do the math"), and respond. Just sayin'... Have a white Russian with me and abide instead. Or, you know, get mad and do math and stuff. Either way, have a white Russian. They're delicious.

Ha ha, oh I love that movie, one of the best EVER
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    mdfriend wrote:
    Ha ha, oh I love that movie, one of the best EVER

It's my #2 - right after Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, and right before House of Yes.
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:

Your right... Ignoring is bliss and White Russians are delicious lol

As far as the math... It was a simple information gathering exercise because I have no life lol and I apologize for my outburst... I'm gonna blame rs876 what with his talk of animal ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and everything :mrgreen:

• rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    MacJiggles wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:

As far as the math... It was a simple information gathering exercise because I have no life lol and I apologize for my outburst... I'm gonna blame rs876 what with his talk of animal ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and everything :mrgreen:

White Russian's are total chic drinks. Did someone say animal ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    MacJiggles wrote:

I blame rs876 for most things too, and he loves it. As for the animal flicks, I can understand how that would be distracting. Be careful. :)
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:

I blame rs876 for most things too, and he loves it. As for the animal flicks, I can understand how that would be distracting. Be careful. :)

I see how it is. Blame the white guy. It's cool. And animal ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is something I see all the damn time. Damn cows.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    I see how it is. Blame the white guy. It's cool.

And by "cool" you mean you love it and you love me and when you think of me blaming you for stuff it makes you feel like singing and dancing and watching chick flicks while doodling hearts and rainbows on the inside of your trapper keeper, right?
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    I see how it is. Blame the white guy. It's cool.

And by "cool" you mean you love it and you love me and when you think of me blaming you for stuff it makes you feel like singing and dancing and watching chick flicks while doodling hearts and rainbows on the inside of your trapper keeper, right?

Strangers in the night?
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Scotch and hot cider. Mmmm
    Or a glass of Arran single malt. Now that puts zingin the turkey :shock:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    trapper keeper

OMG! Trapper Keeper... I haven't heard that since 8th grade (and I'm 40!) :shock:

trapperkeeper3JPG.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!