• Cyclone4life23
    21 posts
    edited July 2014
    I'm about 4.3 million away. :?

_Cyclone4life23
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited July 2014
    I bought it as soon as I saw we weren't getting an update this week.
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I bought it yesterday :) I'm down to ~2.5 mil now.

Unlike some here I didn't want to be at 0, I'm not that brave, I need to have a cushion!
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited July 2014
    Bought it as soon as it came out. Haven't bothered with the Popsicle Tower, escalator or magnifying glass as they are, in my view, hideous. Have the Zirconia - small and tasteful. Back up to 20m now and waiting for the next item.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited July 2014
    I was tempted for a long time but I was hoping to spend that cash on something else. Of course I had spend some millions for donuts so I decide to keep saving until today. It was an impulsive purchase but as there is nothing better and I keep storing buildings to have the quests appear it seemed like a make believe new level.
  • ZennGlenn
    1782 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Only high price crapolla for me so far is the Escalator :twisted:
    ...was saving for Popsicle & Magnifier but now they will wait til after the eventual SitNRot... almost to $4mil so won't happen til around Labor Day & by then we'll see if yet another tempting delay may appear :roll:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    WOW!!! 75 to 75! Anyway, I don't have any more land, so no. :-\
  • Fingerpopping58
    120 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Still saving up...I have just under 8million, but I don't want to be flat broke after I buy it, so I'll wait for a while. I will buy it eventually, though.
    :lol:

I bought it about a week ago:
    cn3kNcC.jpg?1
    RTiaNNU.jpg?1

It was fun being Simpsons poor again - particularly because there could have been an update during the week.

I like all the aspirationals and have found a proper home for each of them. I just wish the Sit-N-Rotate was 8x8 instead of 9x9 - I'd like to have it right in the center of my town, but it's a bit too large.

Just wondering - does this mean that despite spending $10 million there are no XP earned?
  • Mumble_Taker
    180 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Still saving up...I have just under 8million, but I don't want to be flat broke after I buy it, so I'll wait for a while. I will buy it eventually, though.

cn3kNcC.jpg?1
    RTiaNNU.jpg?1

It was fun being Simpsons poor again - particularly because there could have been an update during the week.

I like all the aspirationals and have found a proper home for each of them. I just wish the Sit-N-Rotate was 8x8 instead of 9x9 - I'd like to have it right in the center of my town, but it's a bit too large.

Just wondering - does this mean that despite spending $10 million there are no XP earned?

No XP is earned until it's built.
  • mlc19821975
    63 posts
    edited July 2014
    I need 5 million more then I will think about buying it. I think it is a bit of an ugly bldg for that kind of coinage. In fact I don't like the most of the other aspirational bldgs, except the Sunsphere as it allows a few of the kids to wear cute little wigs...make me giggle.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited July 2014

cn3kNcC.jpg?1
    RTiaNNU.jpg?1

I was wondering about the $10 million exact amount of money, how did you do that? Pretty amazing to earn up to $10 million exactly, or did you spend some money to get down to that amount before making the purchase?

Just wondering. . .
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I need 5 million more then I will think about buying it. I think it is a bit of an ugly bldg for that kind of coinage. In fact I don't like the most of the other aspirational bldgs, except the Sunsphere as it allows a few of the kids to wear cute little wigs...make me giggle.

I love the Sunsphere, I think it has many uses, and have placed it a few different ways in my town. I see it in several of my friend's towns design quite nicely. I also like the cubic zirconia, of course. They are the 2 best aspirationals. But then I would say the Sit N Rotate is probably next. I am saving up for it now, have about $8 mil currently, earning about $180k per day. I have seen it in some of my friend's towns and I like the way it fits in. Mopurglar, I like your design. I would like to add in with the other skyscraper section of my town.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.