EA Forums - Banner

The "I've Lost My Springfield" Thread

Replies

• knetzky
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ally_riri wrote:
    knetzky wrote:
    Lost all my progress on my level 24 Springfield ....again! After just getting it back, please help. It's not like, the end of the world like?

username: knetzky
    How did u get it backkkk???

I was about to delete the game a few days ago and tried to open it up one last time then found out my town was back. I played everyday trying to catch up on the xmas event and yesterday I opened up the game my town is gone again and Im back on the start level.

:-(
  • edited December 2012
    lost again.
  • mrsroboto666
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've lost my Springfield :cry::cry::cry:

Username: mrsrobot0
    Email: mrsroboto[email protected] dot com

Please help me save my Springfield! I was on level 20.
  • khhbtghjhb
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    Iv'e lost my town after spending almost £100 on donuts in the last 4 months. Not happy at all! Was on level 24 and the game has re-set. Tried doing all the things recommended to get my game back to no avail. My purchased remaining donuts is all I have left. Furious dosn't come close to how i feel right now.
  • jordanbei
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    I lost my Springfield and I try deleting and restalling it but that has not work
  • ltswarts
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    i'm sitting in the same boat it seems...
  • Bad_Karma_FCF
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lost my game a couple of days ago. After reinstalling, updating, closing and restarting about 30 times, still nothing. 3+ months of daily play progress gone. Thanks for the help EA, really appreciate it.
  • wslimraymond
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hi there, i m at lvl 22 and my game was reset to lvl 1. Can the operator help me to retrive back my game to lvl 22?

Id: [email protected]
  • acebrooker
    69 posts
    edited December 2012
    So I lost my Springfield about two months ago. Think I might have been level 19. I started again and now am up to level 24. I was **** to no end and made sure EA knew about it. Then I notice a few days ago I had an extra 200 donuts in my account. So thinking it was a glitch i used them up straight away and got scorpio (I had previously had a problem where my donuts would not save.) Anyway this email came a day or two later.
    Hello,

We would like to apologize for the delay in addressing your “land reset” complaint. We have analyzed your account and see that you have already leveled past your original play through of the game. We admire your diligence and want to reward you with a free 200 donuts to help you continue to improve your town. Please log in to your game to receive your donuts.

Steps to do so can be found in the link below:
    https://help.ea.com/article/my-springfield-is-missing-in-the-simpsons-tapped-out

Happy Holidays!

Did this happen to anyone else or just me?
  • justjoe87
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ive lost my lvl 20 springfield. Any help appreciated.

id: justjoe87
  • Gilby01
    69 posts
    edited December 2012

Me too
  • AvilaW2H
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    This morning I've lost my springfield too, any way to contact admins? ID: AvilaW2H iwas lvl 24 ): now i am level 1 ):
  • Vibaek78
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    What the.....

Now I lost my Springfield too and back at a level 1 city :-(
    All that time spent on building up, and for nothing ....
  • Glock23D
    142 posts
    edited December 2012
    Jesus, where are u admins to help this people?
  • Vibaek78
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    Vibaek78 wrote:
    What the.....

Now I lost my Springfield too and back at a level 1 city :-(
    All that time spent on building up, and for nothing ....

:oops: :oops: :oops: My Bad...
    I apparently had 2 emails registered at Origin...
    My Springfield User is not Vibaek78 but tvm1978

All is back to normal in my little town, level is back and so are the friendlist.
    OMG how embarresing :oops:

A DOH! is in order here
  • stish17
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    I was on level 24 and went to log in yesterday morning after being told my characters were done with their tasks and was greeted with the introduction animation. I tried logging in several times since and my Springfield is completely gone. I even had my friends visit my Springfield through their games and they said my Springfield is no more. Is there any way this can be retrieved?
  • stish17
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    acebrooker wrote:
    So I lost my Springfield about two months ago. Think I might have been level 19. I started again and now am up to level 24. I was **** to no end and made sure EA knew about it. Then I notice a few days ago I had an extra 200 donuts in my account. So thinking it was a glitch i used them up straight away and got scorpio (I had previously had a problem where my donuts would not save.) Anyway this email came a day or two later.
    Hello,

We would like to apologize for the delay in addressing your “land reset” complaint. We have analyzed your account and see that you have already leveled past your original play through of the game. We admire your diligence and want to reward you with a free 200 donuts to help you continue to improve your town. Please log in to your game to receive your donuts.

https://help.ea.com/article/my-springfield-is-missing-in-the-simpsons-tapped-out

Happy Holidays!

Who did you email? Do you still have their contact?
  • mattodare
    23 posts
    edited December 2012
    acebrooker wrote:
    Hello,

Happy Holidays!

Happened to me, lost town from lvl 14, rebuilt, now at 23...200 donuts and same email.........STILL waiting for a reason, and it STILL seems to be happening. TBH 200 donuts doesn't really cut it either, 2000 would be more like it :p
  • acebrooker
    69 posts
    edited December 2012
    @stish17 just contact EA Games mate and tell them what has happened.

@mattodare that would of been awesome mate! but would never happen haha
  • mattodare
    23 posts
    edited December 2012
    @acebrooker yeah dude sadly true, still class game though :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.