EA Forums - Banner

Waste of a update

Replies

  • Doombringer86
    64 posts
    edited July 2014
    I really liked this update :mrgreen: it's about time Krusty land got some new stuff

  • 4junk3000
    6183 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    what a waste of a update :roll:

    krustyland sucks! if i even bother to build these once they are built they will never be used again because i don't bother visiting krustyland

    content was never the problem with KL it's a pain in the **** to switch between the normal town and krustyland and frankly it's just not worth wasting time on tasks because the reward is so low

    30000 tickets for $100000 or whatever it is when i can make that in a day in springfield which earns donuts faster..

    much rather content added for the normal town however it couldn't hurt them to add krustyland items every 2nd or 3rd update instead of focusing a entire update on it.

    back to the waiting game for a decent update :x

    I disagree.

    KL is awesome! I think the new content is great, including the addition of easter decorations. 4 new buildings, 4 new decorations, split half donut - half in game cash. A story line and 4 more characters can visit the park. That's a lot of effort poured into KL to try to answer the complaints from people like you.

    But is it good enough? Nope. You have to poo on it the very first day. Must be really fun doing anything for you.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • mamaog02
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I personally LOVE it, my Krustyland is really lookin good!!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Agree. Boooooooooooooooooo

    +1! They could have spread out this update over the next 5 updates and added stuff to Springfield too. :-\
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Always something isn't, never happy, it is what it is. Don't get some people.
  • starshipvi49
    1129 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Great update. Good to see KL in the spotlight again.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited July 2014
    Nothing will ever please everyone, obviously. The displeased are far more likely to vocalize their discontent than people who are happy with things - this is pretty much a golden rule of business. So it will always seem that the naysayers outnumber those who are perfectly content with things, but, in general, the opposite is typically the truth.

    As for the update, I like it. Gives me a reason to stop ignoring KL, which I've been doing almost as religiously as EA has. Maybe now, I'll finally design it.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I more than most people wanted a decent update as iam home on compo with nothing to do, was expecting bigger I will admit that but in terms of what we got, hey it's free and makes my KL look that little more like a theme park.
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited July 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    I disagree. I love Krustyland and am very happy with this update.

    Me as well. I'm glad that they haven't abandoned Krustyland. I put a lot of effort into making my Krustyland nice and realistic (like a real theme park). I've wanted a KL update for so long and it's finally here! That doesn't mean that we're not going to get another level update. I'm sure we'll get one soon. Just be patient, guys. A lot of people are getting frustrated for nothing, in my opinion. If you're bored waiting for the next update, try out another game app. That's what I do. I've been playing Farmville 2: Country Escape lately on my Kindle because I was bored with TSTO. Now, I'm back to being into TSTO. All games like these have their boring stretches. Just occupy yourself with something new until the next update comes. I really hope they give us some Squidport stuff now that they've finally updated KL. Face it, KL was long overdue for an update. Even if you personally don't like KL, a lot of people do, so they can't satisfy everyone and they can't just abandon something that took a lot of time for people to build. Now that KL is updated, I'm sure they'll get back to updating Springfield.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    amcevil wrote:
    Nothing will ever please everyone, obviously. The displeased are far more likely to vocalize their discontent than people who are happy with things - this is pretty much a golden rule of business. So it will always seem that the naysayers outnumber those who are perfectly content with things, but, in general, the opposite is typically the truth.

    As for the update, I like it. Gives me a reason to stop ignoring KL, which I've been doing almost as religiously as EA has. Maybe now, I'll finally design it.
    Yep time for a redesign. Wish I had nuked it 1 week ago when I started thinking about it.

    For me - rather have an update in KL than none at all.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    baddazoner wrote:
    what a waste of a update :roll:

    krustyland sucks! if i even bother to build these once they are built they will never be used again because i don't bother visiting krustyland

    content was never the problem with KL it's a pain in the **** to switch between the normal town and krustyland and frankly it's just not worth wasting time on tasks because the reward is so low

    30000 tickets for $100000 or whatever it is when i can make that in a day in springfield which earns donuts faster..

    much rather content added for the normal town however it couldn't hurt them to add krustyland items every 2nd or 3rd update instead of focusing a entire update on it.

    back to the waiting game for a decent update :x

    I disagree.

    KL is awesome! I think the new content is great, including the addition of easter decorations. 4 new buildings, 4 new decorations, split half donut - half in game cash. A story line and 4 more characters can visit the park. That's a lot of effort poured into KL to try to answer the complaints from people like you.

    But is it good enough? Nope. You have to poo on it the very first day. Must be really fun doing anything for you.

    And your KL is fantastic...
  • homer4mayor
    63 posts
    edited July 2014
    Even though i find KL boring and invest little time in it, I like the update: it has freemium items and a new feemium character. It also brings back old and new premium items. So in my opinion its a small but well balanced update. Personally I'd prefer something in SF, but I like to get the princess...new characters never hurt.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    I do like the cheap donut items.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Even though i find KL boring and invest little time in it, I like the update: it has freemium items and a new feemium character. It also brings back old and new premium items. So in my opinion its a small but well balanced update. Personally I'd prefer something in SF, but I like to get the princess...new characters never hurt.

    I agree. I have spent some time on my KL, but not nearly as much as Springfield. I completed all the tasks and have got all the free items available, as well as the Holiday items we earned. I like those items, the Hurl N Twirl, Happy Little Elves Ride, and the Tunnel of Love, especially after the Tunnel of Love could be decorated with the Valentine's decos. I also really like the Easter additions, because I have too many of those to use in Springfield just like the Valentine's ones. I think they should just go ahead and add all of the holiday themed items as usable in KL. I know I would love to use up some of my Whacking Day stalls, the T-shirt tents, Bat Tents, and also the Christmas items.

  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited July 2014
    Not sure why so many people are disappointed with this update. Sure there is plenty of other content that I would have rather seen, but I love that KL is finally getting an update. I haven't been going to mine in some time, and had pretty much forgotten about it. Now it gives me a whole new area to redesign. That, plus a free character - which can also be played in SF -, is a pretty good update in my book.

    Now if we can just get radioactive man.......
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited July 2014
    I don't mind krustyland. I think it's about time they made proper use of it with quests. It beats doing 24hr jobs until the next event starts
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I quite enjoy kL, just another aspect and different design, I find it quite fun, making little fences to line up for rides and such.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited July 2014
    Twkoenig wrote:
    Not sure why so many people are disappointed with this update.

    because many of us dislike krustyland so a entire update on it is a massive disappointment.. krustyland can't be saved even with updates it's was a fail of a idea and when the update is done a large amount of people will stop visiting it again (if they even bother with it in the first place)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    Twkoenig wrote:
    Not sure why so many people are disappointed with this update.

    because many of us dislike krustyland so a entire update on it is a massive disappointment.. krustyland can't be saved even with updates it's was a fail of a idea and when the update is done a large amount of people will stop visiting it again (if they even bother with it in the first place)

    But that's just your opinion mate, it doesn't justify why others should dislike it aswell.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited July 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    baddazoner wrote:
    Twkoenig wrote:
    Not sure why so many people are disappointed with this update.

    because many of us dislike krustyland so a entire update on it is a massive disappointment.. krustyland can't be saved even with updates it's was a fail of a idea and when the update is done a large amount of people will stop visiting it again (if they even bother with it in the first place)

    But that's just your opinion mate, it doesn't justify why others should dislike it aswell.

    not just my opinion a whole lot of people share it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.