EA Forums - Banner

Should I get ninja homer?

I say no, homer got to meany skins!!!
Got it last year doing wracking day event, have not used it again since then...
I say save your hard earned donuts, unless you have plenty to spend...
Just my thoughts...

Replies

• Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2014
    Too expensive for a skin in my opinion...
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    The multiplier to is WAY too small for 100 donuts, and youve probably already got a premium homer skin or two. If you want to buy something, get topless willie or gorgeous grandpa. Cheaper, the characters dont have many premium skins and theyre cheaper.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The way I look at it is 100 donuts is like a large pizza.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The multiplier to is WAY too small for 100 donuts, and youve probably already got a premium homer skin or two. If you want to buy something, get topless willie or gorgeous grandpa. Cheaper, the characters dont have many premium skins and theyre cheaper.
    Definitely think that shirtless Willie is the better deal.
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I voted yes. I was really happy to get the chance to get it, but I already had shirtless Willie. Love the animations with this skin. But I agree it is hideously overpriced.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    If you want him and have the donuts to spare, yes. Otherwise no. #captainobvious
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited July 2014
    If you want a premium skin for homer get the cbh.
  • Sgt D Dodson
    52 posts
    edited July 2014
    Yes or else you're not cool like me.
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited July 2014
    No. Its an ok skin, but Homer already has a ton of others. I've never used it since the original whacking day. But the choice is yours. I'd get one for someone else who doesn't already have a bunch.
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited July 2014
    Depends on if you want a complete set. Ninja homer is the only homer I don't have. I think it's expensive for a skin with no quest line even though it should come with a snake target for homer to whack. I'm saving my donuts for a crossover episode if they do anything special.
  • adamscottc
    50 posts
    edited July 2014
    Not really worth it, unless you like getting everything. (I did in fact buy it, but I've used it once).
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    See title
    Check the poll to find your answer: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10138503.page

Nearly 40 votes now, Ninja Homer is still the only one with ... Zero vote. :lol:
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes. It's 20 donuts cheaper, too, than what I paid for it last year. Wish it came with another practice snake though (I have two) because he goes from one practice snake to the other when he does the task. Looks cool! 8)
  • vic147
    624 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Too expensive IMO, and only 2 outdoor tasks, but it's entirely up too you if you really want it.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    It quite a costly skin, so might be worth looking at the other deals in terms of price/deal

Me personally i like Ninja Homer the two outdoor tasks the skin has are great! :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • DannyTheElite
    56 posts
    edited July 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    If you want a premium skin for homer get the cbh.
    I already have the cool brown house, I got it in the tie in.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.