• rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    Co0lcat wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    Co0lcat wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    Co0lcat wrote:
    Well apparently you can only reach level 24 in this game....which means this game just got stupid... and boring.

Great first post. GREAT. Bravo.
    cram it with walnuts...

Are you 12?

are you10?
    lol sorry your all upset....lol maybe you have no life. I suggest getting out of the house once in a while and interracting with humans.... but you will have to leave the nasty vile comments at home otherwise someone will kick your **** all over town.

Where's Roadblock with his "dis gun be gud" gif. Here ya go. You want some food? Do ya? Do ya?
  • Co0lcat
    84 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    lol get over yourselves ...it's a game you all seem to be taking all too real.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    Co0lcat wrote:
    I notice these idiots hide behind "offline" avatars... lol

Who are you talking to? From reading this thread, it doesn't seem like many people are agreeing with you. Are you talking to yourself? Via an online forum? There is help available.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited December 2012
    next step.. he will say that he has a real life, and he has a girlfriend ( ok, she doesn´t know yet) and will say that we dont have a life!!!!

• rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    Here fishy fishy fishy. Heeerrrreeee fishy fishy fishy.

troll_forums_zps9d50bd73.jpg
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited December 2012
    You're so special.

• Co0lcat
    84 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    Co0lcat wrote:

Who are you talking to? From reading this thread, it doesn't seem like many people are agreeing with you. Are you talking to yourself? Via an online forum? There is help available.

hey obviously you can't tell but you just replied...which means i'm talking to you.
    LOL how do you disagree with the fact that there is no lvls after 24....prove that was a lie please. (you can't)
    You're so full of hate you don't even know what I first said.. which is all i have said except proving that in fact other games do not make you pay...my Monopoly example was sufficient. You guys have sour grapes...BIG TIME.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    Co0lcat wrote:

I think this got'em.
  • Co0lcat
    84 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    LeFreeze wrote:
    next step.. he will say that he has a real life, and he has a girlfriend ( ok, she doesn´t know yet) and will say that we dont have a life!!!!

LOL wow what nasty creeps.. when you care thi smuch about what isay about this game.. yeah your a real loser with no life...and all you can do is imagine and make up more nasty remarks...typical liberal creep.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Co0lcat's username is ironic.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    Co0lcat wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:

LOL wow what nasty creeps.. when you care thi smuch about what isay about this game.. yeah your a real loser with no life...and all you can do is imagine and make up more nasty remarks...typical liberal creep.

Here fishy fishy fishy. Heeeeerrrrrreeee fishy fishy fishy.
  • Co0lcat
    84 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    Co0lcat wrote:

I think this got'em.

I think...lol youdon't know what i think.. it will shatter your fragile persona. i bet you can't stop replying
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited December 2012
    Co0lcat wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    Co0lcat wrote:

my Monopoly example was sufficient. You guys have sour grapes...BIG TIME.

how i said.. go play tetris.. it´s free....

PS: there is no lvl after 24.. It´s just because EA stopped school, and does not know what cames after the number 24...
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    Co0lcat's username is ironic.

Whoa Spiff. Ironic. That's a big word. Probably doesn't know the meaning of it. Keep it simple.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Co0lcat wrote:
    typical liberal creep.

Oh, RS... he called you a LIBERAL!

popcorn-eater--e1349809240913.jpg
  • mrmil0
    113 posts
    edited December 2012
    I don't think the levels really matter that much. At the rate I am going I will be level 24 before I unlock Bart. OK maybe I built too many houses and spent too much time collecting coins like a maniac but I am looking forward to unlocking all of the builidings and I really could care less about what level I am.
  • Co0lcat
    84 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    Co0lcat wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:

Here fishy fishy fishy. Heeeeerrrrrreeee fishy fishy fishy.

It's ok I have dealt with your type before....hillbilly inbred trash.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    Co0lcat wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    Co0lcat wrote:

I think this got'em.

I think...lol youdon't know what i think.. it will shatter your fragile persona. i bet you can't stop replying

Funny. The joke is on you. Why do you think half of the people on here keep replying? To see how long we can string the troll along. Here fishy fishy fishy.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited December 2012
    OMG. He just reached into his bag of insults. Watch out guys. He's on a roll.
  • Co0lcat
    84 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    LeFreeze wrote:
    Co0lcat wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    Co0lcat wrote:

my Monopoly example was sufficient. You guys have sour grapes...BIG TIME.

how i said.. go play tetris.. it´s free....

PS: there is no lvl after 24.. It´s just because EA stopped school, and does not know what cames after the number 24...
    go screw yourself.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.