EA Forums - Banner

Did EA tweak my game?

Prev1
Yes they did. It's a big conspiracy.






EDIT. I was being sarcastic.

Replies

  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, they felt you was earning to many so they knocked you back. Here in lies the dangers of posting a good thing on the forums, if you find something that works in your favour, stay quiet about it :P
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Aliens....
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    lukeout007 wrote:
    So sometime at the beginning of last week there was a thread someone posted asking how many donuts you get each day from neighbor visits. I responded with my actual experience which was an average of 2-3 per day with 4-5 happening pretty often. After reading the responses it was pretty clear I was in the minority as most people we're reporting averaging 1-3 per week. Since I posted that however I've only found 2 donuts all week. Is it possible that someone at EA read my post and somehow altered my donut rate?

    Yes. And I think they did it to me about a month ago for the same reason. Furthermore, they probably think your avatar is very apropos at the moment. :):wink:
  • mishved
    104 posts
    edited August 2014
    Paronia the destroyer
  • pokercrazee
    68 posts
    edited August 2014
    Jax001100 wrote:
    Aliens....
    "Your explanation for everything..." like the time we used a whole bog roll in 1 day. :lol:
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I get 1 donut every once in a while, once I got 2 going through all my neighbors.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I get 1 donut every once in a while, once I got 2 going through all my neighbors.
    Yup - my experience also.
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    fVxEnuL.png

    You are one if us now....
  • ZennGlenn
    1765 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    We're all screwed :twisted:
    2014-08-02-15-00-49--308563693_zpsdba59e07.jpeg
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    We're all screwed :twisted:
    2014-08-02-15-00-49--308563693_zpsdba59e07.jpeg

    Mr donut officer, I have some compelling evidence I think you should take a look at


  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    We're all screwed :twisted:
    2014-08-02-15-00-49--308563693_zpsdba59e07.jpeg

    Mr donut officer, I have some compelling evidence I think you should take a look at


    Hahaha :D
    Haven't seen you for a while mr. emmcee! You been lurking in game discussion?
    (Off to see Guardians in IMAX 3d woo hoo,)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    patzmcm wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    We're all screwed :twisted:
    2014-08-02-15-00-49--308563693_zpsdba59e07.jpeg

    Mr donut officer, I have some compelling evidence I think you should take a look at


    Hahaha :D
    Haven't seen you for a while mr. emmcee! You been lurking in game discussion?
    (Off to see Guardians in IMAX 3d woo hoo,)

    Just been busy mate.
  • ZennGlenn
    1765 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Yup.... :P
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:

    Just been busy mate.
    That's good!
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited August 2014
    Jax001100 wrote:
    Aliens....
    "Your explanation for everything..." like the time we used a whole bog roll in 1 day. :lol:
    that is one of my favorite old shows :-):-):-) I miss it!
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited August 2014
    lukeout007 wrote:
    So sometime at the beginning of last week there was a thread someone posted asking how many donuts you get each day from neighbor visits. I responded with my actual experience which was an average of 2-3 per day with 4-5 happening pretty often. After reading the responses it was pretty clear I was in the minority as most people we're reporting averaging 1-3 per week. Since I posted that however I've only found 2 donuts all week. Is it possible that someone at EA read my post and somehow altered my donut rate?

    My guess is that its just a coincidence. But if EA somehow did change your payout rate then i'm really sorry since i'm the one who posted that thread :( but since its part of the game I would see no reason why they would change your payout rate. Also I think it may just be random because I usually get one doughnut from visiting my friends but one day I got two and another day I got zero.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    lukeout007 wrote:
    So sometime at the beginning of last week there was a thread someone posted asking how many donuts you get each day from neighbor visits. I responded with my actual experience which was an average of 2-3 per day with 4-5 happening pretty often. After reading the responses it was pretty clear I was in the minority as most people we're reporting averaging 1-3 per week. Since I posted that however I've only found 2 donuts all week. Is it possible that someone at EA read my post and somehow altered my donut rate?

    Yes. And I think they did it to me about a month ago for the same reason. Furthermore, they probably think your avatar is very apropos at the moment. :):wink:

    Lol! :lol: Anyway, who knows! :O
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Jax001100 wrote:
    Aliens....
    "Your explanation for everything..." like the time we used a whole bog roll in 1 day. :lol:
    Just because they're aliens doesn't mean they don't need to visit the little boy's room. :mrgreen:
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Ok, maybe EA are listening to something, but this is unreal, 2 of my kids just got mystery boxes with 30 donuts in and the other just got SVT :!: And I'm 2 days away from a mystery box when you know the hot boxes will have ended :evil:
  • ottobusdude
    107 posts
    edited August 2014
    hughejars wrote:
    Ok, maybe EA are listening to something, but this is unreal, 2 of my kids just got mystery boxes with 30 donuts in and the other just got SVT :!: And I'm 2 days away from a mystery box when you know the hot boxes will have ended :evil:
    Are you super serious :!: :?: :mrgreen: with envy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.