EA Forums - Banner

Yard sale gone.

Yeah I was pretty close to buying a few things but decided against it. You never know what could come along in the next update so I want all my donuts for that just in case! 8)

Replies

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Yeah I was pretty close to buying a few things but decided against it. You never know what could come along in the next update so I want all my donuts for that just in case! 8)

But then what if nothing happens in the next update? What if an item from the Yard Sale becomes an item like the Mapple Store (one that everyone wants)? It's all too confusing! :shock:
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

But then what if nothing happens in the next update? What if an item from the Yard Sale becomes an item like the Mapple Store (one that everyone wants)? It's all too confusing! :shock:

Well it's over now so you can stop worrying your little head about it :lol:
  • ewanlaw14
    39 posts
    edited August 2014
    Haha, yes indeed.
    But now we have a week of time wasting during this awful Gil offer :(
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I did get the bare chested Willie skin. And the cool brown house. No regrets, I love 'em!
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited August 2014
    Aw man, I had a feeling gil's offer would come out, but right before they took the yard sale away. Was planning on getting Mayan Marge and Homer for cheaper. :/
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I did get the bare chested Willie skin. And the cool brown house. No regrets, I love 'em!

I did BCW but could not see doing the CBH with that 5 min payout. I'm happy with my decision also!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

I did BCW but could not see doing the CBH with that 5 min payout.
    It could have had no payout and I still would have bought it, such was the depths of my coveting :lol:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I am glad the sale is gone, I was very tempted to buy the Mayan package over the weekend. I am glad I went against the urge and just got CBH, UH2, and the Helter Shelter the first day.
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Edit: silly me. I forgot that I did actually last-minute nab the Ultra House.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.